1 2 Previous Next 18 Replies Latest reply on Feb 16, 2012 12:23 PM by rhusar Go to original post
      • 15. Re: mod_cluster and ProxyPass directives
        erhard

I upgraded to mod_cluster 1.2.0. I saw that althought excluded-contexts=ROOT,admin-console,invoker,jbossws,jmx-console,juddi,web-console in mod_cluster_manager I see

Contexts:

/, Status: ENABLED Request: 0 Disable

and mod_cluster does service the page on "/". Apearently "ROOT" does not mean "/" as I thought, or is it a bug? I tried to change the excluded-contexts in jboss-cli, but got:

{code}

[standalone@localhost:9999 mod-cluster-config=configuration] :write-attribute(name=excluded-contexts, value="invoker,")

{

"outcome" => "failed",

"failure-description" => "JBAS014688: Wrong type for excluded-contexts. Expected [BOOLEAN] but was STRING",

"rolled-back" => true

}

{code}

Looks like a bug in

./modcluster/src/main/java/org/jboss/as/modcluster/ModClusterExtension.java:        configuration.registerReadWriteAttribute(CommonAttributes.EXCLUDED_CONTEXTS, null, new WriteAttributeHandlers.ModelTypeValidatingHandler(ModelType.BOOLEAN, true), Storage.CONFIGURATION);

• 16. Re: mod_cluster and ProxyPass directives
          jfclere

I have created AS7-3788

• 17. Re: mod_cluster and ProxyPass directives
            jfclere

In fact you have to use:

excluded-contexts="default-host:ROOT" in AS7

• 18. Re: mod_cluster and ProxyPass directives
              rhusar

The ROOT context problem should have been fixed by https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AS7-3620 in 710.

1 2 Previous Next