1 2 Previous Next 24 Replies Latest reply on May 23, 2014 11:09 AM by carlos.chaguendo Go to original post Branched to a new discussion.
      • 15. Re: Remote EJB Client access
        jaikiran

11:31:49,503 DEBUG [org.jboss.as.ee.structure.EJBClientDescriptorParsingProcessor] (MSC service thread 1-2) Successfully parsed jboss-ejb-client.xml for deploy

ment unit deployment "rest_client_war.war"

So it indeed is being picked up. Can you get me some more logs - this time org.jboss.as.ejb3 and org.jboss.ejb.client packages when the application is being deployed? By the way, if the logs are too big, please attach the file to the post.

• 16. Re: Remote EJB Client access
          dekiz

There it is, whole log attached to post. This might be problem:

11:47:47,515 DEBUG [org.jboss.as.ejb3.remote.DescriptorBasedEJBClientContextService] (MSC service thread 1-1) Added a local EJB receiver to descriptor based EJB client context named service jboss.ejb3.dd-based-ejb-client-context."rest_client_war.war"

11:47:47,516 DEBUG [org.jboss.as.ejb3.remote.DescriptorBasedEJBClientContextService] (MSC service thread 1-1) Creating remoting EJB receiver for connection remote-ejb-connection

11:47:48,051 DEBUG [org.jboss.ejb.client.EJBClientContext] (MSC service thread 1-1) Skipping registration of receiver Remoting connection EJB receiver [connection=Remoting connection <1341b06>,channel=jboss.ejb,nodename=natty] since an EJB receiver already exists for node name natty in client context org.jboss.ejb.client.EJBClientContext@1fac733

Both instances are on the same machine, client one with port offset 100

Regards,

DJ

• 17. Re: Remote EJB Client access
            jaikiran

Yes, that's the problem. I should have seen that you are running two instances on the same machine. The right way to get this working is by having uniqure jboss.node.name values for each of the instances. You can do this by starting either (or both) of the servers with unique value for jboss.node.name system property:

./standalone.sh -Djboss.node.name=<value> -Djboss.socket.binding.port-offset=100

• 18. Re: Remote EJB Client access
              dekiz

Ok so that is ESSENTIAL part for trying example on same machine, one instance ./standalone.sh -server-config=standalone-full.xml -Djboss.node.name=natty

and the other one ./standalone.sh -server-config=standalone-full.xml -Djboss.node.name=natty1 -Djboss.socket.binding.port-offset=100

With this it works!

• 19. Re: Remote EJB Client access
                dekiz

Now the matter of security configuration, since I had to disable it.

/subsystem=remoting/remote-outbound-connection=remote-ejb-connection:add(outbound-socket-binding-ref=remote-ejb, connection-creation-options={"SASL_POLICY_NOANONYMOUS" => "false", "SSL_ENABLED" => "false"}
                This is no longer valid, connection-creation-option no longer exist in configuration, console says allowed attributes are username and security-realm. If I set security realm, and by default it is set to ApplicationRealm, I can add users and roles with scripts in JBOSS_HOME/bin. In order to work I need to create security context and log in with valid credentials before calling lookup?

• 20. Re: Remote EJB Client access
                  jaikiran

Dejan Kitic wrote:

Ok so that is ESSENTIAL part for trying example on same machine, one instance ./standalone.sh -server-config=standalone-full.xml -Djboss.node.name=natty

and the other one ./standalone.sh -server-config=standalone-full.xml -Djboss.node.name=natty1 -Djboss.socket.binding.port-offset=100

With this it works!

Yeah, I'll update the docs with this detail.

• 21. Re: Remote EJB Client access
                    kaba

i am running the client from eclispe with the java option

-Djboss.ejb.client.properties.file.path=C:\tools\EJB3ClusteredDemo\EJB3ClusteredDemo\classes\jndi.properties

and the directory C:\tools\EJB3ClusteredDemo\EJB3ClusteredDemo\classes is icluded in the client classpath

• 22. Re: Remote EJB Client access
                      kaba

In the log the following message is printed:

20:26:32,049 INFO  [org.jboss.as.controller] (management-handler-threads - 4) JBAS014774: Service status report

JBAS014775:    New missing/unsatisfied dependencies:

service jboss.outbound-socket-binding.remote-ejb (missing) dependents: [service jboss.remoting.endpoint.subsystem.

outbound-connection.remote-ejb-connection]

20:26:32,053 INFO  [org.jboss.as.controller] (MSC service thread 1-5) JBAS014774: Service status report

JBAS014776:    Newly corrected services:

service jboss.outbound-socket-binding.remote-ejb (new available)

But the error still remains

• 23. Re: Remote EJB Client access
                        borisha

Does anyone else thing that it does not make sense that we have to define destination in jboss-ejb-client.xml whenever we want to access remote EJBs?

What If I am part of JBoss cluster? Do I still have to specify in my EAR file where my destination servers are? It worked nicely in JBoss6 with HA-JNDI and comma separated IP addresses of few cluster members.

Is there any way this will be simpler in final release of JBoss7?

regards

Borisa

• 24. Re: Remote EJB Client access
                          carlos.chaguendo

deven agregar una interfaz de suguridad   ejb-security-realm

<management>

<security-realms>

<security-realm name="ejb-security-realm">

<server-identities>

<secret value="dGVzdA=="/>

</server-identities>

//esto esta codificado en base 64

//test="dGVzdA=="

1 2 Previous Next