1 2 Previous Next 18 Replies Latest reply on Feb 9, 2012 6:01 PM by clebert.suconic Go to original post
      • 15. Re: Notes on trunk
        clebert.suconic

I just committed the changes.. but there are a few issues to be solved now...

Instead of creating a new branch.. I decided to just commit it on trunk.

There was one change on blocking at failover on Branch_2_2, and due to the fact that all sessions are now closed on tests. there are a few FailoverTests hanging.

First one I'm investigating is StaticClusterWithBackupFailoverTest (all all the other siblins tests that share the same base class).

@Francisco: if you could help me investigate this test.

Also: one thing I would like to eliminate from the code base is the CloseRunnables on the ClientSessionImpl. Is that really needed?

• 16. Re: Notes on trunk
          clebert.suconic

I believe that there's something that was broken even before...

I have seen a few failover tests that were changed to stop backup and start live manually (instead of letting the backup to be activated based on locks).

This is probably related here.

• 17. Re: Notes on trunk
            clebert.suconic

StaticClusterWithBackupFailoverTest was being ignored on 2.2

The test fails because the server is sending a disconnect and the topology is being removed on client.

I have had a hard time understanding the test but I'm on the right track now.

• 18. Re: Notes on trunk
              clebert.suconic

The test is failing because of the lockdown we have on close. It's a more general issue on trunk.

We should talk about it on IRC this friday.

1 2 Previous Next