5 Replies Latest reply on Apr 12, 2012 3:17 AM by amin10043

(JBPM5.1) How can I modify the page of jbpm-console

jimmy.dongjia

Now I am working on a workflow project based on jbpm5. jbpm-console is for end-user,but in order to more suitable for our customer,some attribute should be modifed. I want to know how and where can I  modify the page?

and other question is the language problem:when I made form file use freemarket,but the ftl file can't show chinese correctly.I use

<html lang="zh">

but it is no use.

• 1. Re: (JBPM5.1) How can I modify the page of jbpm-console
          tsurdilovic

You would have to make changes in the source code and build the console yourself. The source is located here: https://github.com/bpmc/bpm-console. You can fork that project if you want to. We recently added the charset meta attribute (see here https://github.com/bpmc/bpm-console/commit/e34d3249b2ac867ef0060c295dd0f9b496fafbe6) to UTF-8 so maybe thats the issue? Could you provide a sample report in Chinese so we can test?

• 2. Re: (JBPM5.1) How can I modify the page of jbpm-console
            jimmy.dongjia

Hi Tihomir!

Could you guide me that after I modify the code of console,how can I build and deploy? It seems that 2 wars and 2 jar needed .I don't know how can I get these artifact.

1.JPG

And the follow pic say build,but I can't understand,can you give me some explanation?

2.JPG

Thanks!!

• 3. Re: (JBPM5.1) How can I modify the page of jbpm-console
              tsurdilovic

The particular change we previously talked about is included in the jBPM 5.2 release, so you could get the 5.2 full installer (http://sourceforge.net/projects/jbpm/files/jBPM%205/jbpm-5.2.0.Final/) for example and test it out. To answer your question, after making changes to bpm-console you would build it with

mvn clean install -Dconsole.profile=jbpm

You would also need to change the dependency versions specified in the jBPM poms to make sure they are using the bpm-console version you just built and re-build jBPM with

mvn clean install -Dfull -DskipTests

At this point you can start using the zip files created in the jbpm-distribution module

Hope this helps.

• 4. Re: (JBPM5.1) How can I modify the page of jbpm-console
                heathcliff

Hi,

with krisv help I got to know what packages i needed to get to change jbpm console. I have downloaded gwt-console project sources and I tryed to compile them with command You wrote here:

mvn clean install -Dconsole.profile=jbpm

and then I got error:

[ERROR] The build could not read 2 projects -> [Help 1]

[ERROR]

[ERROR]   The project org.jboss.bpm:gwt-console-servermodule:2.4.0-SNAPSHOT (C:\Download\bpmc-bpm-console-2.2.7.Final-32

-gb7fff01\bpmc-bpm-console-b7fff01\server\pom.xml) has 2 errors

[ERROR]     Child module C:\Download\bpmc-bpm-console-2.2.7.Final-32-gb7fff01\bpmc-bpm-console-b7fff01\server\war\pom.xm

l of C:\Download\bpmc-bpm-console-2.2.7.Final-32-gb7fff01\bpmc-bpm-console-b7fff01\server\pom.xml does not exist

[ERROR]     Child module C:\Download\bpmc-bpm-console-2.2.7.Final-32-gb7fff01\bpmc-bpm-console-b7fff01\server\integratio

n\pom.xml of C:\Download\bpmc-bpm-console-2.2.7.Final-32-gb7fff01\bpmc-bpm-console-b7fff01\server\pom.xml does not exist

[ERROR]

[ERROR]   The project org.jboss.bpm:gwt-console-gui:2.4.0-SNAPSHOT (C:\Download\bpmc-bpm-console-2.2.7.Final-32-gb7fff01

\bpmc-bpm-console-b7fff01\gui\pom.xml) has 1 error

[ERROR]     Child module C:\Download\bpmc-bpm-console-2.2.7.Final-32-gb7fff01\bpmc-bpm-console-b7fff01\gui\war\pom.xml o

f C:\Download\bpmc-bpm-console-2.2.7.Final-32-gb7fff01\bpmc-bpm-console-b7fff01\gui\pom.xml does not exist

[ERROR]

[ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e switch.

[ERROR] Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug logging.

[ERROR]

[ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please read the following articles:

[ERROR] [Help 1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/ProjectBuildingException

It seems that sources are missing 3 pom.xml files, the root pom is wrong or IDK:(

Please help

• 5. Re: (JBPM5.1) How can I modify the page of jbpm-console
                  amin10043

Hi adam,

why you didn't try to download missed pom file again and replace in correct place ?

Amin.