1 2 Previous Next 20 Replies Latest reply on Oct 19, 2012 4:57 AM by mhavrda Go to original post
      • 15. Re: Problem displaying process instance in the ProcessTest example
        michael.wagner

We switched to activiti and since that havn't experienced any errors like this.

• 16. Re: Problem displaying process instance in the ProcessTest example
          kevic

Hi guys, this post here might fix your problem. http://community.jboss.org/message/590059 (it fixed mine at least).

In particular,

1. I am using jBPM 5.2.0-Final. I installed the Eclipse JBoss Tools for Helios and found the Drools plugin bundled with it is out-dated. So I un-installed the JBoss Tools and install http://download.jboss.org/drools/release/5.2.0.Final/droolsjbpm-tools-distribution-5.2.0.Final.zip instead.
          2. Human Task service and H2 running.
          3. In Eclipse, switch on the Build Automatically under Project. Then make sure when you edit the bpmn file and it automatically gets copied to the target directory.
          • 17. Re: Problem displaying process instance in the ProcessTest example
            kshahpune

Hi, guys, here is the  solution to the problem of process id com.sample.evaluation, and may be for any other process .

I just made small change to the application (processId value change in properties window) and saved it without doing any material change, and again changed it back and saved. The eclipse recompiled and build the application again and now the process instance diagram is visible.

The problem is only related to display of graph by jbpm plugin.

In summary, doing a dummy change to source code (processId) and getting eclipse to recompile and rebuild the process, brings back the graphical display of the process . I forgot to mension the virsion I am using for the same: It is jBPM-5.2.0-Final. I have tested on both - win-32 as well as linux-64 platform.

• 18. Re: Problem displaying process instance in the ProcessTest example
              danief

Thank you so much, it worked for me.

• 19. Re: Problem displaying process instance in the ProcessTest example
                mhavrda

The same problem with jbpm-5.3.0.Final-bin.zip.

Problems occurred when invoking code from plug-in: "org.eclipse.jface".

Exception Stack Trace:

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Could not find process with id com.sample.evaluation

at org.drools.eclipse.debug.ProcessInstanceViewer$ProcessInstanceTabItem.<init>(ProcessInstanceViewer.java:96)

at org.drools.eclipse.debug.ProcessInstanceViewer.showProcessInstance(ProcessInstanceViewer.java:163)

at org.drools.eclipse.debug.ProcessInstancesView$DoubleClickAction.openProcessInstance(ProcessInstancesView.java:120)

at org.drools.eclipse.debug.ProcessInstancesView$DoubleClickAction.run(ProcessInstancesView.java:68)

at org.eclipse.debug.ui.AbstractDebugView.doubleClick(AbstractDebugView.java:731)

at org.eclipse.jface.viewers.StructuredViewer$1.run(StructuredViewer.java:824)

at org.eclipse.core.runtime.SafeRunner.run(SafeRunner.java:42)

at org.eclipse.ui.internal.JFaceUtil$1.run(JFaceUtil.java:49)

at org.eclipse.jface.util.SafeRunnable.run(SafeRunnable.java:175)

at org.eclipse.jface.viewers.StructuredViewer.fireDoubleClick(StructuredViewer.java:822)

at org.eclipse.jface.viewers.AbstractTreeViewer.handleDoubleSelect(AbstractTreeViewer.java:1421)

at org.eclipse.jface.viewers.StructuredViewer$4.widgetDefaultSelected(StructuredViewer.java:1225)

at org.eclipse.jface.util.OpenStrategy.fireDefaultSelectionEvent(OpenStrategy.java:238)

at org.eclipse.jface.util.OpenStrategy.access$0(OpenStrategy.java:235)

at org.eclipse.jface.util.OpenStrategy$1.handleEvent(OpenStrategy.java:296)

at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.EventTable.sendEvent(EventTable.java:84)

at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.sendEvent(Widget.java:1258)

at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.runDeferredEvents(Display.java:3540)

at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.readAndDispatch(Display.java:3161)

at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.runEventLoop(Workbench.java:2640)

at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.runUI(Workbench.java:2604)

at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.access$4(Workbench.java:2438)

at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench$7.run(Workbench.java:671)

at org.eclipse.core.databinding.observable.Realm.runWithDefault(Realm.java:332)

at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.createAndRunWorkbench(Workbench.java:664)

at org.eclipse.ui.PlatformUI.createAndRunWorkbench(PlatformUI.java:149)

at org.eclipse.ui.internal.ide.application.IDEApplication.start(IDEApplication.java:115)

at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.app.EclipseAppHandle.run(EclipseAppHandle.java:196)

at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.runApplication(EclipseAppLauncher.java:110)

at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.start(EclipseAppLauncher.java:79)

at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:369)

at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:179)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)

at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.invokeFramework(Main.java:620)

at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.basicRun(Main.java:575)

at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.run(Main.java:1408)

at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.main(Main.java:1384)

Session Data:

eclipse.buildId=M20110210-1200

java.version=1.6.0_26

java.vendor=Sun Microsystems Inc.

BootLoader constants: OS=linux, ARCH=x86_64, WS=gtk, NL=cs_CZ

Framework arguments:  -product org.eclipse.epp.package.java.product -plugincustomization ./eclipse.preferences.ini -perspective org.jbpm.eclipse.JBPMPerspective

Command-line arguments:  -os linux -ws gtk -arch x86_64 -product org.eclipse.epp.package.java.product -data .//workspace -plugincustomization ./eclipse.preferences.ini -perspective org.jbpm.eclipse.JBPMPerspective

• 20. Re: Problem displaying process instance in the ProcessTest example
                  mhavrda

Thank you so much, it worked for me too.

1 2 Previous Next