0 Replies Latest reply on Sep 8, 2011 7:31 AM by devisambandhan

Warnings: while integrating richfaces 4.x with jsf2.0

devisambandhan

Hi all,

I am migrating richfaces 3.3 and jsf 1.2 to richfaces 4.x and jsf 2.1.2 with seam 2.1.2 .  While deploying i am getting the following WARNING satck trace.

Sep 8, 2011 4:55:18 PM com.sun.faces.config.processor.FaceletTaglibConfigProcessor processComponent

WARNING: JSF1029:  Application is versioned at 2.0 (either explicitly by the version of /WEB-INF/faces-config.

xml or the lack of a /WEB-INF/faces-confg.xml), however class 'org.jboss.seam.ui.handler.CommandButtonParamete

rComponentHandler' depends on a legacy facelet class.  The facelet artifact represented by this class will not

be registered.

Sep 8, 2011 4:55:18 PM com.sun.faces.config.processor.FaceletTaglibConfigProcessor processComponent

WARNING: JSF1029:  Application is versioned at 2.0 (either explicitly by the version of /WEB-INF/faces-config.

xml or the lack of a /WEB-INF/faces-confg.xml), however class 'org.jboss.seam.ui.handler.CommandButtonParamete

rComponentHandler' depends on a legacy facelet class.  The facelet artifact represented by this class will not

be registered.

xml or the lack of a /WEB-INF/faces-confg.xml), however class 'org.jboss.seam.ui.handler.DecorateHandler' depe

nds on a legacy facelet class.  The facelet artifact represented by this class will not be registered.

Sep 8, 2011 4:55:19 PM org.richfaces.javascript.ClientServiceConfigParser parse

WARNING: Found JavaScript function definition for class javax.validation.constraints.NotNull, but that class i

s not presented

WARNING: Found JavaScript function definition for class org.hibernate.validator.constraints.NotEmpty, but that

class is not presented

WARNING: Found JavaScript function definition for class javax.validation.constraints.Size, but that class is n

ot presented

WARNING: Found JavaScript function definition for class javax.validation.constraints.Pattern, but that class i

s not presented

WARNING: Found JavaScript function definition for class javax.validation.constraints.Min, but that class is no

t presented

WARNING: Found JavaScript function definition for class javax.validation.constraints.Max, but that class is no

t presented

WARNING: Found JavaScript function definition for class javax.validation.constraints.AssertTrue, but that clas

s is not presented

WARNING: Found JavaScript function definition for class javax.validation.constraints.AssertFalse, but that cla

ss is not presented

can anyone tell me why this warnings is displaying.

Thanks in advance.