0 Replies Latest reply on Aug 9, 2011 6:51 AM by elaltaico

JBoss deployment error

elaltaico

Hello

I am using JBoss 5.1 RunTime Server, Eclipse Helios and Seam 2.0 in my computer. I can start JBoss server without any problem from Eclipse. I want to view my XHTML page from Eclipse. After selecting mark as deployable to my XHTML page then after clicking Run As - > Run On

Server, I see    HTTP Status 404 - /webProject/trial.xhtml   type Status report   message /webProject/trial.xhtmdescription The requested resource (/webProject/trial.xhtml) is not available.After checking server logs I found out that error :

JBossTools was unable to resume the JBoss deployment scanner. Your deployment may not be recognized by the server. Please ensure your version of JBoss includes an unsecured JMX adapter.org.jboss.tools.jmx.core.JMXException: Could not obtain connection to any of

these urls: localhost:1099 and discovery failed with error: java.lang.ClassCastException: java.lang.Boolean cannot be cast to java.lang.String

Could you please help me to fix this issue ? I will be appreciated if you can help.

Cheers
      Altayli