3 Replies Latest reply on Aug 20, 2011 7:40 AM by stsivarajjboss

How are they get generated in jbpm console ?

tomcheng76

I am able to change the content in the main panel (center region)
      but i cannot find how to change the client style inside NORTH and WEST region

If you don't know what i am saying, please see the screenshot.

An other question is config.getLogo() is never used, i don't know how to add a logo on the top left corner.

Sorry for the poor English.

Happy coding

• 1. Re: How are they get generated in jbpm console ?
          adji

The header ( the tommy + logout ) are in org.jboss.bpm.console.client.Header.java. I think for the images there are using an gwt image bundle ( a way to pack the images and send them to the browser in one shot ).

The menu part is dynamic and is build based on the file workspace.cfg (in the profiles directory) that names the editors to load. The code in WorkspaceGenerator.java writes a class as a string and then compile it dynamically (this technique is called deferred binding).

Every editor has a method provideMenuSection that can change the menu entry to some extents. To change the editor ( the tabs personal tasks and group tasks are part of the editor ) you must look at the class of every editor.

Bottom line the class mainLayout is the one that hook everything together.

Don't you have a getLogo() in  Header.java ?

1 of 1 people found this helpful
          • 2. Re: How are they get generated in jbpm console ?
            tomcheng76

Andres Adjimann wrote:

The header ( the tommy + logout ) are in org.jboss.bpm.console.client.Header.java. I think for the images there are using an gwt image bundle ( a way to pack the images and send them to the browser in one shot ).

The menu part is dynamic and is build based on the file workspace.cfg (in the profiles directory) that names the editors to load. The code in WorkspaceGenerator.java writes a class as a string and then compile it dynamically (this technique is called deferred binding).

Every editor has a method provideMenuSection that can change the menu entry to some extents. To change the editor ( the tabs personal tasks and group tasks are part of the editor ) you must look at the class of every editor.

Bottom line the class mainLayout is the one that hook everything together.

Don't you have a getLogo() in  Header.java ?

Thanks for your explanation. i have a big picture of the console gui now

gwt-console 2.1 is using errai-workspace 1.1-M1
            and i found in the errai-workspace 1.1-M1, the logo code is commented

Image logo = new Image(appContext.getConfig().getLogo());

logo.setHeight("50");

logoPanel.add(logo);

i guess they separated the workspace from the bpm, in errai-workspace there is no such appContext.getConfig() method, so it is commented.

Hopefully i can solve this problem later.

• 3. Re: How are they get generated in jbpm console ?
              stsivarajjboss

Hi,

Please help me!..

In my project i have to develop the jbpm work-flow using some web-based editor. I have downloaded oryx editor. but, i couldn't export as jPDL.

I have some idea about GWT.Is it possible to design the jbpm work-flow process using gwt?

Possible means, i need GWT source code. Please help me..