1 2 3 Previous Next 34 Replies Latest reply on May 24, 2011 8:12 AM by sirwayne Go to original post
      • 30. How to Junit test EJB class
        jaikiran

Darek D wrote:

But I'd like to learn sth new about JEE6 and how to use EJBContainer in JUnit.

I found solution how to do that with Glassfish, but my company and me is oriented to JBoss server.

http://community.jboss.org/wiki/EJB31Embeddable

• 31. How to Junit test EJB class
          drdar

Sorry, my question was how to do that without installed JBoss AS.

And BTW, http://community.jboss.org/wiki/EJB31Embeddable is IMO a little bit old. And it's not working. I run test with set java.endorsed.dirs and get NoSuchMethodError: javax.annotation.Resource.lookup() also.

• 32. How to Junit test EJB class
            peterj

Pardon me, but I do not understand how you expect to unit test EJBs within a EJB container without having to install some piece of JBoss AS. After all, the EJB container is embedded within JBoss AS. And the Embeddable link Jaikiran provided is the closest you will get.

If you do not want to install anything, then you will have to unit test your EJBs as POJOs, in which case your test cases will have to fill in the various references to other components made via annotations using mock objects. Often this means you will have to refactor your EJBs to make them easier to test. As I mentioned in an earlier post, I have done this quite often. (And interestingly enough I find myself doing similar things for unit testing my Android apps.)

• 33. How to Junit test EJB class
              drdar

I'd like to make tests on JBoss embended ejb container in the same way (almost) like on Glassfish. In that case I need only add dependency to org.glassfish.extras.glassfish-embended-all. To build and test application I should have installed only JDK and Maven. All necessary jars should be downloaded by maven.

I agree with you, that I can create unit test for ejb bean as a POJO - for most of cases. But it's very hard to test for example bean's transactions. As I understand EJBContainer is just created for that kind of tests (also).

I suggest to stop arguing about if I should test beans as POJOs or as EJB. On my first post I said that I want to learn new elements of JEE6.

Today I know how to do that with Glassfish (http://www.hascode.com/2011/01/enterprise-java-bean-ejb-3-1-testing-using-maven-and-embedded-glassfish/). JBoss is still unknown in this case.

Regards

Darek

<groupid>org.glassfish.extras</groupid>
                <artifactid>glassfish-embedded-all</artifactid>
              • 34. Re: How to Junit test EJB class
                sirwayne

jaikiran pai schrieb:

Darek D wrote:

But I'd like to learn sth new about JEE6 and how to use EJBContainer in JUnit.

I found solution how to do that with Glassfish, but my company and me is oriented to JBoss server.

http://community.jboss.org/wiki/EJB31Embeddable

I tried it, but it doesn't work. I set the JBOSS_HOME to the JBoss root directory.

My Test:

public class MyTest {

@Before
                    public void setUp(){
                        EJBContainer container = EJBContainer.createEJBContainer();
                    }

@Test
                    public void testCreate() throws Exception{
                        System.out.println("TEST");
                    }

}

If i start the test, i get follow output

13:55:41,064 WARN  [ClassPathEjbJarScanner] Dev Hack Alert: Ignoring class on ClassPath which can't be loaded due to java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/thoughtworks/qdox/model/DocletTagFactory while loading org.jboss.aop.annotation.compiler.AnnotationDocletTagFactory; configure an exclusion filter so "/D:/Programme/JBoss/jboss-6.0.0.Final/client/jboss-aop-client.jar" is not processed
                13:55:41,436 WARN  [ClassPathEjbJarScanner] Dev Hack Alert: Ignoring class on ClassPath which can't be loaded due to java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/MatchingTask while loading org.jboss.aop.ant.AopC; configure an exclusion filter so "/D:/Programme/JBoss/jboss-6.0.0.Final/client/jboss-aop-client.jar" is not processed
                13:55:41,438 WARN  [ClassPathEjbJarScanner] Dev Hack Alert: Ignoring class on ClassPath which can't be loaded due to java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/MatchingTask while loading org.jboss.aop.ant.AnnotationC; configure an exclusion filter so "/D:/Programme/JBoss/jboss-6.0.0.Final/client/jboss-aop-client.jar" is not processed
                 etc...

Additional:

4:04:28,481 ERROR [AbstractKernelController] Error installing to Real: name=vfs:///D:/Programme/JBoss/jboss-6.0.0.Final/server/default/deploy/http-invoker.sar state=PreReal mode=Manual requiredState=Real: org.jboss.deployers.spi.DeploymentException: Error during deploy: vfs:///D:/Programme/JBoss/jboss-6.0.0.Final/server/default/deploy/http-invoker.sar/invoker.war/
                    at org.jboss.deployers.spi.DeploymentException.rethrowAsDeploymentException(DeploymentException.java:49) [jboss-deployers-core-spi.jar:2.2.0.GA]
                    at org.jboss.deployers.plugins.deployers.DeployerWrapper.deploy(DeployerWrapper.java:185) [jboss-deployers-impl.jar:2.2.0.GA]
                    at org.jboss.deployers.plugins.deployers.DeployersImpl.doDeploy(DeployersImpl.java:1832) [jboss-deployers-impl.jar:2.2.0.GA]
                    at org.jboss.deployers.plugins.deployers.DeployersImpl.doInstallParentFirst(DeployersImpl.java:1550) [jboss-deployers-impl.jar:2.2.0.GA]
                    at org.jboss.deployers.plugins.deployers.DeployersImpl.doInstallParentFirst(DeployersImpl.java:1603) [jboss-deployers-impl.jar:2.2.0.GA]
                    at org.jboss.deployers.plugins.deployers.DeployersImpl.install(DeployersImpl.java:1491) [jboss-deployers-impl.jar:2.2.0.GA]
                    at org.jboss.dependency.plugins.AbstractControllerContext.install(AbstractControllerContext.java:379) [jboss-dependency.jar:2.2.0.GA]
                    at org.jboss.dependency.plugins.AbstractController.install(AbstractController.java:2044) [jboss-dependency.jar:2.2.0.GA]
                    at org.jboss.dependency.plugins.AbstractController.incrementState(AbstractController.java:1083) [jboss-dependency.jar:2.2.0.GA]
                    at org.jboss.dependency.plugins.AbstractController.executeOrIncrementStateDirectly(AbstractController.java:1322) [jboss-dependency.jar:2.2.0.GA]
                    at org.jboss.dependency.plugins.AbstractController.resolveContexts(AbstractController.java:1246) [jboss-dependency.jar:2.2.0.GA]
                    at org.jboss.dependency.plugins.AbstractController.resolveContexts(AbstractController.java:1139) [jboss-dependency.jar:2.2.0.GA]
                    at org.jboss.dependency.plugins.AbstractController.change(AbstractController.java:939) [jboss-dependency.jar:2.2.0.GA]
                    at org.jboss.dependency.plugins.AbstractController.change(AbstractController.java:654) [jboss-dependency.jar:2.2.0.GA]
                    at org.jboss.deployers.plugins.deployers.DeployersImpl.change(DeployersImpl.java:1983) [jboss-deployers-impl.jar:2.2.0.GA]
                    at org.jboss.deployers.plugins.deployers.DeployersImpl.process(DeployersImpl.java:1076) [jboss-deployers-impl.jar:2.2.0.GA]
                    at org.jboss.deployers.plugins.main.MainDeployerImpl.process(MainDeployerImpl.java:679) [jboss-deployers-impl.jar:2.2.0.GA]
                    at org.jboss.system.server.profileservice.deployers.MainDeployerPlugin.process(MainDeployerPlugin.java:106) [jboss-system.jar:6.0.0.Final]
                    at org.jboss.profileservice.dependency.ProfileControllerContext$DelegateDeployer.process(ProfileControllerContext.java:143) [jboss-profileservice-core.jar:0.2.2]
                    at org.jboss.profileservice.dependency.ProfileDeployAction.deploy(ProfileDeployAction.java:151) [jboss-profileservice-core.jar:0.2.2]
                    at org.jboss.profileservice.dependency.ProfileDeployAction.installActionInternal(ProfileDeployAction.java:94) [jboss-profileservice-core.jar:0.2.2]
                    at org.jboss.kernel.plugins.dependency.InstallsAwareAction.installAction(InstallsAwareAction.java:54) [jboss-kernel.jar:2.2.0.GA]
                    at org.jboss.kernel.plugins.dependency.InstallsAwareAction.installAction(InstallsAwareAction.java:42) [jboss-kernel.jar:2.2.0.GA]
                    at org.jboss.dependency.plugins.action.SimpleControllerContextAction.simpleInstallAction(SimpleControllerContextAction.java:62) [jboss-dependency.jar:2.2.0.GA]
                    at org.jboss.dependency.plugins.action.AccessControllerContextAction.install(AccessControllerContextAction.java:71) [jboss-dependency.jar:2.2.0.GA]
                    at org.jboss.dependency.plugins.AbstractControllerContextActions.install(AbstractControllerContextActions.java:51) [jboss-dependency.jar:2.2.0.GA]
                    at org.jboss.dependency.plugins.AbstractControllerContext.install(AbstractControllerContext.java:379) [jboss-dependency.jar:2.2.0.GA]
                    at org.jboss.dependency.plugins.AbstractController.install(AbstractController.java:2044) [jboss-dependency.jar:2.2.0.GA]
                    at org.jboss.dependency.plugins.AbstractController.incrementState(AbstractController.java:1083) [jboss-dependency.jar:2.2.0.GA]
                    at org.jboss.dependency.plugins.AbstractController.executeOrIncrementStateDirectly(AbstractController.java:1322) [jboss-dependency.jar:2.2.0.GA]
                    at org.jboss.dependency.plugins.AbstractController.resolveContexts(AbstractController.java:1246) [jboss-dependency.jar:2.2.0.GA]
                    at org.jboss.dependency.plugins.AbstractController.resolveContexts(AbstractController.java:1139) [jboss-dependency.jar:2.2.0.GA]
                    at org.jboss.dependency.plugins.AbstractController.change(AbstractController.java:939) [jboss-dependency.jar:2.2.0.GA]
                    at org.jboss.dependency.plugins.AbstractController.change(AbstractController.java:654) [jboss-dependency.jar:2.2.0.GA]
                    at org.jboss.profileservice.dependency.ProfileActivationWrapper$BasicProfileActivation.start(ProfileActivationWrapper.java:190) [jboss-profileservice-core.jar:0.2.2]
                    at org.jboss.profileservice.dependency.ProfileActivationWrapper.start(ProfileActivationWrapper.java:87) [jboss-profileservice-core.jar:0.2.2]
                    at org.jboss.profileservice.dependency.ProfileActivationService.activateProfile(ProfileActivationService.java:215) [jboss-profileservice-core.jar:0.2.2]
                    at org.jboss.profileservice.dependency.ProfileActivationService.activate(ProfileActivationService.java:159) [jboss-profileservice-core.jar:0.2.2]
                    at org.jboss.profileservice.bootstrap.AbstractProfileServiceBootstrap.activate(AbstractProfileServiceBootstrap.java:112) [jboss-profileservice-core.jar:0.2.2]
                    at org.jboss.profileservice.resolver.BasicResolverFactory$ProfileResolverFacade.deploy(BasicResolverFactory.java:87) [jboss-profileservice-core.jar:0.2.2]
                    at org.jboss.profileservice.bootstrap.AbstractProfileServiceBootstrap.start(AbstractProfileServiceBootstrap.java:91) [jboss-profileservice-core.jar:0.2.2]
                    at org.jboss.system.server.profileservice.bootstrap.BasicProfileServiceBootstrap.start(BasicProfileServiceBootstrap.java:132) [jboss-system.jar:6.0.0.Final]
                    at org.jboss.system.server.profileservice.bootstrap.BasicProfileServiceBootstrap.start(BasicProfileServiceBootstrap.java:56) [jboss-system.jar:6.0.0.Final]
                    at org.jboss.bootstrap.impl.base.server.AbstractServer.startBootstraps(AbstractServer.java:827) [jboss-bootstrap-impl-base.jar:2.1.0-alpha-5]
                    at org.jboss.bootstrap.impl.base.server.AbstractServer$StartServerTask.run(AbstractServer.java:417) [jboss-bootstrap-impl-base.jar:2.1.0-alpha-5]
                    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [:1.6.0_24]
                Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/catalina/Loader
                    at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredConstructors0(Native Method) [:1.6.0_24]
                    at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredConstructors(Unknown Source) [:1.6.0_24]
                    at java.lang.Class.getConstructor0(Unknown Source) [:1.6.0_24]
                    at java.lang.Class.newInstance0(Unknown Source) [:1.6.0_24]
                    at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Unknown Source) [:1.6.0_24]
                    at org.jboss.web.tomcat.service.deployers.TomcatDeployer.getDeployment(TomcatDeployer.java:381) [:6.0.0.Final]
                    at org.jboss.web.deployers.AbstractWarDeployer.deploy(AbstractWarDeployer.java:479) [jboss.jar:6.0.0.Final]
                    at org.jboss.web.deployers.AbstractWarDeployer.deploy(AbstractWarDeployer.java:122) [jboss.jar:6.0.0.Final]
                    at org.jboss.deployers.spi.deployer.helpers.AbstractSimpleRealDeployer.internalDeploy(AbstractSimpleRealDeployer.java:62) [jboss-deployers-spi.jar:2.2.0.GA]
                    at org.jboss.deployers.spi.deployer.helpers.AbstractRealDeployer.deploy(AbstractRealDeployer.java:55) [jboss-deployers-spi.jar:2.2.0.GA]
                    at org.jboss.deployers.plugins.deployers.DeployerWrapper.deploy(DeployerWrapper.java:179) [jboss-deployers-impl.jar:2.2.0.GA]
                    ... 44 more
                Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.catalina.Loader
                    at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source) [:1.6.0_24]
                    at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) [:1.6.0_24]
                    at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source) [:1.6.0_24]
                    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) [:1.6.0_24]
                    at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) [:1.6.0_24]
                    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) [:1.6.0_24]
                    ... 55 more

And in the JUnit View:

javax.ejb.EJBException: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
                    at org.jboss.ejb3.embedded.impl.standalone.JBossStandaloneEJBContainerProvider.createEJBContainer(JBossStandaloneEJBContainerProvider.java:153)
                    at javax.ejb.embeddable.EJBContainer.createEJBContainer(EJBContainer.java:93)
                    at javax.ejb.embeddable.EJBContainer.createEJBContainer(EJBContainer.java:75)
                    at test.MyTest.setUp(MyTest.java:27)
                    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
                    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
                    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
                    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
                    at org.junit.runners.model.FrameworkMethod$1.runReflectiveCall(FrameworkMethod.java:44)
                    at org.junit.internal.runners.model.ReflectiveCallable.run(ReflectiveCallable.java:15)
                    at org.junit.runners.model.FrameworkMethod.invokeExplosively(FrameworkMethod.java:41)
                    at org.junit.internal.runners.statements.RunBefores.evaluate(RunBefores.java:27)
                    at org.junit.runners.BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.runChild(BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.java:76)
                    at org.junit.runners.BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.runChild(BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.java:50)
                    at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$3.run(ParentRunner.java:193)
                    at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$1.schedule(ParentRunner.java:52)
                    at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.runChildren(ParentRunner.java:191)
                    at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.access$000(ParentRunner.java:42)
                    at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$2.evaluate(ParentRunner.java:184)
                    at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.run(ParentRunner.java:236)
                    at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit4.runner.JUnit4TestReference.run(JUnit4TestReference.java:49)
                    at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.TestExecution.run(TestExecution.java:38)
                    at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.runTests(RemoteTestRunner.java:467)
                    at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.runTests(RemoteTestRunner.java:683)
                    at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.run(RemoteTestRunner.java:390)
                    at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.main(RemoteTestRunner.java:197)
                Caused by: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
                    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
                    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
                    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
                    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
                    at org.jboss.ejb3.embedded.impl.standalone.JBossStandaloneEJBContainerProvider.createEJBContainer(JBossStandaloneEJBContainerProvider.java:141)
                    ... 25 more
                Caused by: javax.ejb.EJBException: org.jboss.embedded.api.DeploymentException: org.jboss.deployers.client.spi.IncompleteDeploymentException: Summary of incomplete deployments (SEE PREVIOUS ERRORS FOR DETAILS):

DEPLOYMENTS MISSING DEPENDENCIES:
                  Deployment "AdminConsoleActivator" is missing the following dependencies:
                    Dependency "WebServer" (should be in state "Installed", but is actually in state "** NOT FOUND Depends on 'WebServer' **")
                  Deployment "JBossWSConsoleActivator" is missing the following dependencies:
                    Dependency "WebServer" (should be in state "Installed", but is actually in state "** NOT FOUND Depends on 'WebServer' **")
                  Deployment "JmxConsoleActivator" is missing the following dependencies:
                  Deployment "LocalTxDataSourceTemplate" is missing the following dependencies:
                    Dependency "LocalTxDataSourceTemplateInfo" (should be in state "Installed", but is actually in state "**ERROR**")
                  Deployment "NoTxConnectionFactoryTemplate" is missing the following dependencies:
                    Dependency "NoTxConnectionFactoryTemplateInfo" (should be in state "Installed", but is actually in state "**ERROR**")
                  Deployment "NoTxDataSourceTemplate" is missing the following dependencies:
                    Dependency "NoTxDataSourceTemplateInfo" (should be in state "Installed", but is actually in state "**ERROR**")
                  Deployment "TxConnectionFactoryTemplate" is missing the following dependencies:
                    Dependency "TxConnectionFactoryTemplateInfo" (should be in state "Installed", but is actually in state "**ERROR**")
                  Deployment "XADataSourceTemplate" is missing the following dependencies:
                    Dependency "XADataSourceTemplateInfo" (should be in state "Installed", but is actually in state "**ERROR**")
                  Deployment "jboss.ejb3:application=cla,module=cla,component=AngebotDAO,service=EjbEncFactory" is missing the following dependencies:
                    Dependency "jboss.naming:application=cla,component=AngebotDAO,module=cla" (should be in state "Installed", but is actually in state "** NOT FOUND Depends on 'jboss.naming:application=cla,component=AngebotDAO,module=cla' **")
                  Deployment "jboss.j2ee:jar=classes,name=AngebotDAO,service=EJB3" is missing the following dependencies:
                    Dependency "org.jboss.ejb.bean.instantiator/cla/cla/AngebotDAO" (should be in state "Installed", but is actually in state "** NOT FOUND Depends on 'org.jboss.ejb.bean.instantiator/cla/cla/AngebotDAO' **")
                    Dependency "jboss.ejb3:application=cla,component=AngebotDAO,module=cla,service=EjbEncFactory" (should be in state "Installed", but is actually in state "Described")
                  Deployment "jboss.j2ee:jar=classes,name=AngebotDAO,service=EJB3,type=nointerface-view-jndi-binder" is missing the following dependencies:
                    Dependency "jboss.j2ee:jar=classes,name=AngebotDAO,service=EJB3" (should be in state "Installed", but is actually in state "Instantiated")
                  Deployment "jboss.j2ee:jar=classes,name=AngebotDAO,service=EJB3_endpoint" is missing the following dependencies:
                    Dependency "jboss.j2ee:jar=classes,name=AngebotDAO,service=EJB3" (should be in state "Installed", but is actually in state "Instantiated")

DEPLOYMENTS IN ERROR:
                  Deployment "jboss.ejb3:application=cla,component=AngebotDAO,module=cla,service=EjbEncFactory" is in error due to the following reason(s): Described
                  Deployment "org.jboss.ejb.bean.instantiator/cla/cla/AngebotDAO" is in error due to the following reason(s): ** NOT FOUND Depends on 'org.jboss.ejb.bean.instantiator/cla/cla/AngebotDAO' **
                  Deployment "vfs:///D:/Programme/JBoss/jboss-6.0.0.Final/server/default/deploy/http-invoker.sar" is in error due to the following reason(s): java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.catalina.Loader
                  Deployment "vfs:///D:/Programme/JBoss/jboss-6.0.0.Final/server/default/deploy/jbossweb.sar" is in error due to the following reason(s): java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.jboss.web.tomcat.service.deployers.TomcatDeployerMBean
                  Deployment "PostEjbJarMetadataDeployer" is in error due to the following reason(s): java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: javax.annotation.Resource.lookup()Ljava/lang/String;
                  Deployment "TxConnectionFactoryTemplateInfo" is in error due to the following reason(s): java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.jboss.resource.deployers.management.ConnectionFactoryProperty, **ERROR**
                  Deployment "WebServer" is in error due to the following reason(s): ** NOT FOUND Depends on 'WebServer' **
                  Deployment "vfs:///D:/Programme/JBoss/jboss-6.0.0.Final/server/default/deploy/mod_cluster.sar" is in error due to the following reason(s): java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.catalina.LifecycleListener
                  Deployment "jboss.naming:application=cla,component=AngebotDAO,module=cla" is in error due to the following reason(s): ** NOT FOUND Depends on 'jboss.naming:application=cla,component=AngebotDAO,module=cla' **
                  Deployment "NoTxConnectionFactoryTemplateInfo" is in error due to the following reason(s): java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.jboss.resource.deployers.management.ConnectionFactoryProperty, **ERROR**
                  Deployment "XADataSourceTemplateInfo" is in error due to the following reason(s): java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.jboss.resource.deployers.management.ConnectionFactoryProperty, **ERROR**
                  Deployment "LocalTxDataSourceTemplateInfo" is in error due to the following reason(s): java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.jboss.resource.deployers.management.ConnectionFactoryProperty, **ERROR**
                  Deployment "vfs:///D:/Programme/JBoss/jboss-6.0.0.Final/server/default/deploy/ROOT.war" is in error due to the following reason(s): java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.catalina.Loader
                  Deployment "NoTxDataSourceTemplateInfo" is in error due to the following reason(s): java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.jboss.resource.deployers.management.ConnectionFactoryProperty, **ERROR**
                  Deployment "jboss:service=WebService" is in error due to the following reason(s): java.net.BindException: Address already in use: JVM_Bind

at org.jboss.ejb3.embedded.sub.JBossSubmersibleEJBContainer.createEJBContainer(JBossSubmersibleEJBContainer.java:177)
                    ... 30 more
                Caused by: org.jboss.embedded.api.DeploymentException: org.jboss.deployers.client.spi.IncompleteDeploymentException: Summary of incomplete deployments (SEE PREVIOUS ERRORS FOR DETAILS):

Dependency "LocalTxDataSourceTemplateInfo" (should be in state "Installed", but is actually in state "**ERROR**")
                  Deployment "NoTxConnectionFactoryTemplate" is missing the following dependencies:
                    Dependency "NoTxConnectionFactoryTemplateInfo" (should be in state "Installed", but is actually in state "**ERROR**")
                    Dependency "NoTxDataSourceTemplateInfo" (should be in state "Installed", but is actually in state "**ERROR**")
                    Dependency "TxConnectionFactoryTemplateInfo" (should be in state "Installed", but is actually in state "**ERROR**")
                    Dependency "XADataSourceTemplateInfo" (should be in state "Installed", but is actually in state "**ERROR**")
                  Deployment "jboss.ejb3:application=cla,module=cla,component=AngebotDAO,service=EjbEncFactory" is missing the following dependencies:
                    Dependency "jboss.naming:application=cla,component=AngebotDAO,module=cla" (should be in state "Installed", but is actually in state "** NOT FOUND Depends on 'jboss.naming:application=cla,component=AngebotDAO,module=cla' **")
                  Deployment "jboss.j2ee:jar=classes,name=AngebotDAO,service=EJB3" is missing the following dependencies:
                    Dependency "org.jboss.ejb.bean.instantiator/cla/cla/AngebotDAO" (should be in state "Installed", but is actually in state "** NOT FOUND Depends on 'org.jboss.ejb.bean.instantiator/cla/cla/AngebotDAO' **")
                    Dependency "jboss.ejb3:application=cla,component=AngebotDAO,module=cla,service=EjbEncFactory" (should be in state "Installed", but is actually in state "Described")
                  Deployment "jboss.j2ee:jar=classes,name=AngebotDAO,service=EJB3,type=nointerface-view-jndi-binder" is missing the following dependencies:
                  Deployment "jboss.j2ee:jar=classes,name=AngebotDAO,service=EJB3_endpoint" is missing the following dependencies:

DEPLOYMENTS IN ERROR:
                  Deployment "jboss.ejb3:application=cla,component=AngebotDAO,module=cla,service=EjbEncFactory" is in error due to the following reason(s): Described
                  Deployment "org.jboss.ejb.bean.instantiator/cla/cla/AngebotDAO" is in error due to the following reason(s): ** NOT FOUND Depends on 'org.jboss.ejb.bean.instantiator/cla/cla/AngebotDAO' **
                  Deployment "vfs:///D:/Programme/JBoss/jboss-6.0.0.Final/server/default/deploy/http-invoker.sar" is in error due to the following reason(s): java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.catalina.Loader
                  Deployment "vfs:///D:/Programme/JBoss/jboss-6.0.0.Final/server/default/deploy/jbossweb.sar" is in error due to the following reason(s): java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.jboss.web.tomcat.service.deployers.TomcatDeployerMBean
                  Deployment "PostEjbJarMetadataDeployer" is in error due to the following reason(s): java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: javax.annotation.Resource.lookup()Ljava/lang/String;
                  Deployment "TxConnectionFactoryTemplateInfo" is in error due to the following reason(s): java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.jboss.resource.deployers.management.ConnectionFactoryProperty, **ERROR**
                  Deployment "WebServer" is in error due to the following reason(s): ** NOT FOUND Depends on 'WebServer' **
                  Deployment "vfs:///D:/Programme/JBoss/jboss-6.0.0.Final/server/default/deploy/mod_cluster.sar" is in error due to the following reason(s): java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.catalina.LifecycleListener
                  Deployment "jboss.naming:application=cla,component=AngebotDAO,module=cla" is in error due to the following reason(s): ** NOT FOUND Depends on 'jboss.naming:application=cla,component=AngebotDAO,module=cla' **
                  Deployment "NoTxConnectionFactoryTemplateInfo" is in error due to the following reason(s): java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.jboss.resource.deployers.management.ConnectionFactoryProperty, **ERROR**
                  Deployment "XADataSourceTemplateInfo" is in error due to the following reason(s): java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.jboss.resource.deployers.management.ConnectionFactoryProperty, **ERROR**
                  Deployment "LocalTxDataSourceTemplateInfo" is in error due to the following reason(s): java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.jboss.resource.deployers.management.ConnectionFactoryProperty, **ERROR**
                  Deployment "vfs:///D:/Programme/JBoss/jboss-6.0.0.Final/server/default/deploy/ROOT.war" is in error due to the following reason(s): java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.catalina.Loader
                  Deployment "NoTxDataSourceTemplateInfo" is in error due to the following reason(s): java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.jboss.resource.deployers.management.ConnectionFactoryProperty, **ERROR**
                  Deployment "jboss:service=WebService" is in error due to the following reason(s): java.net.BindException: Address already in use: JVM_Bind

at org.jboss.embedded.core.server.JBossASEmbeddedServerImpl.processAndCheckMainDeployer(JBossASEmbeddedServerImpl.java:608)
                    at org.jboss.embedded.core.server.JBossASEmbeddedServerImpl.deploy(JBossASEmbeddedServerImpl.java:296)
                    at org.jboss.embedded.core.server.JBossASEmbeddedServerImpl.deploy(JBossASEmbeddedServerImpl.java:536)
                    at org.jboss.embedded.core.server.JBossASEmbeddedServerImpl.deploy(JBossASEmbeddedServerImpl.java:199)
                    at org.jboss.ejb3.embedded.sub.JBossSubmersibleEJBContainer.createEJBContainer(JBossSubmersibleEJBContainer.java:141)
                    ... 30 more
                Caused by: org.jboss.deployers.client.spi.IncompleteDeploymentException: Summary of incomplete deployments (SEE PREVIOUS ERRORS FOR DETAILS):

DEPLOYMENTS IN ERROR:

at org.jboss.deployers.plugins.deployers.DeployersImpl.checkComplete(DeployersImpl.java:1228)
                    at org.jboss.deployers.plugins.main.MainDeployerImpl.checkComplete(MainDeployerImpl.java:905)
                    at org.jboss.embedded.core.server.JBossASEmbeddedServerImpl.processAndCheckMainDeployer(JBossASEmbeddedServerImpl.java:603)
                    ... 34 more

1 2 3 Previous Next