My environment is:

• JBoss App Server 5.1
      • Teiid 7.3
      • Teiid Designer 7.3
      • Microsoft SQL Server 2005
      • JTDS JDBC driver 1.2.5
      • JBossWS-CXF 3.2.1
      • Sun JDK 1.6

I'm using the 'Generate JBossWS-CXF War' feature in Teiid Designer. I have everything working until the moment I invoke the web service (from SoapUI). Then I get this exception:

Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: Incorrect syntax near 'call'.

at net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.SQLDiagnostic.addDiagnostic(SQLDiagnostic.java:368)

at net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.TdsCore.tdsErrorToken(TdsCore.java:2820)

at net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.TdsCore.nextToken(TdsCore.java:2258)

at net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.TdsCore.getMoreResults(TdsCore.java:632)

at net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.JtdsStatement.processResults(JtdsStatement.java:584)

at net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.JtdsStatement.executeSQL(JtdsStatement.java:546)

at net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.JtdsPreparedStatement.execute(JtdsPreparedStatement.java:558)

at org.jboss.resource.adapter.jdbc.WrappedPreparedStatement.execute(WrappedPreparedStatement.java:299)

at org.teiid.soap.provider.TeiidWSProvider.execute(TeiidWSProvider.java:124)

... 47 more

I can see this in the generated source (TeiidWSProvider.java):

final String executeStatement = "call " + procedureName + (noParm ? "()" : "(?)") + ";"; //$NON-NLS-1$ //$NON-NLS-2$ //$NON-NLS-3$ //$NON-NLS-4$

statement = conn.prepareStatement(executeStatement);

if (!noParm) {

statement.setString(1, inputMessage);

}

final boolean hasResultSet = statement.execute();

Has anyone seen this before? Any thoughts on how to solve it?

When I use the 'Preview Virtual Data' feature of the Operation Editor, everything works correctly, but using the same payload in SoapUI still causes the exception shown above.

(By the way, I was originally using JBossWS-CXF 3.4.1. That was worse. The application will not deploy because of a missing XSD in the warfile. When I manually added the XSD, I was in essentially the same situation I'm in now.)

Thanks,

Scott