4 Replies Latest reply on May 2, 2011 11:11 AM by rareddy

Error when creating WSDL into Web Service Model

rscott1215

After importing my wsdl utilizing the WSDL into Web Service Model I show the following errors in the Virtual procedure that is created:

ERROR: Error Code:ERR.015.008.0019 Message:Unable to resolve element: RETSmdlResponses.retsTransaction_getLookupList_LookupListResponseDoc.REPLACE_WITH_ELEMENT_OR_ATTRIBUTE

I'm not sure what this means.  We don't have that attribute anywhere in our WSDL.  Is it a place holder for something???

I do have a couple other problems in the WSDL import that show the following error:

Description          Resource          Path          Location          Type

Found problems validating transformation defining RETSmdlResponses/retsTransaction_getLookupList_LookupListResponseDoc/MappingClasses/MapEntry, re-validate in the transformation editor.          RETSmdlResponses.xmi          /RETS          Mapping Class Set Container/Mapping Classes/MapEntry          Problem

It seems that the transformations do not have any transformations to the Input Sets.  Should this have happened on the import or will these errors go away only after we manually input the Transformation SQL?

Thanks in advance for all your help.