1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 26, 2011 4:52 AM by admin

lastPageMode="full" is not working

aapkakk

I have a rich:dataTable on one page having a data scroller in its footer. It shows 10 records per page. But if there are not exactly 10 records on the last page (as it is shown in the image 2) then the size of data table shrinks automatically. What I want here is I want to keep the number of rows consistent across all pages. I mean if there are not enough records to show on the last page the blank rows should be added at the end of table. And, it should show 10 rows in any case. Could you please devise me a solution so that I can keep the number of rows consistent across all pages.

Hi

I have a rich:dataTable on one page having a data scroller in its footer. It shows 10 records per page. But if there are not exactly 10 records on the last page  then the size of data table shrinks automatically. What I want here is I want to keep the number of rows consistent across all pages. I mean if there are not enough records to show on the last page the blank rows should be added at the end of table. And, it should show 10 rows in any case. Could you please devise me a solution so that I can keep the number of rows consistent across all pages.

I tried lastPageMode="full" in dataScroller but it did not work.