3 Replies Latest reply on Nov 4, 2010 9:21 AM by xianxun

how to deploy jsp project in the jboss5.1

xianxun

Hi, I am new to JBOss. I wanted to know how to deploy a jsp web server in the jboss5.1 apllication server.

i put the war file under deploy/ ,it come out an error :error installing to PostClassLoader.can u help me out?

Thanks.

• 1. Re: how to deploy jsp project in the jboss5.1
          wdfink

Hi,

A jsp web server is the integrated Tomcat.

The WAR file location 'deploy' is the right one.

But to get a more specific answer you should post a bit more information.

- community 5.1 version, Java version

- How do you start, and is the startup without error

- append the relevant logfile parts

BTW, welcom to JBoss community ;-)

• 2. Re: how to deploy jsp project in the jboss5.1
            xianxun

i  started the server by "run -c myservername "  which can work well to the ejb project.And i don't understand "append the relevant logfile parts",can u give an example,thank u.

The first error i see from the boot.log is:

19:21:50,281 DEBUG [ProfileServiceBootstrap] Failed to build ManagedDeployment for: AbstractKernelDeployment@5ebac9{name=file:/G:/AboutMyproject/jboss/jboss-5.1.0.GA/server/xianxun03/conf/bootstrap/logging.xml installed=true beanFactories=[AbstractBeanMetaData@138ec91{name=LogBridgeHandler bean=org.jboss.logbridge.LogBridgeHandler properties= constructor=null autowireCandidate=true}]}
            org.jboss.deployers.spi.DeploymentException: Error deploying: file:/G:/AboutMyproject/jboss/jboss-5.1.0.GA/server/xianxun03/conf/bootstrap/logging.xml
                at org.jboss.deployers.spi.DeploymentException.rethrowAsDeploymentException(DeploymentException.java:49)
                at org.jboss.deployers.vfs.deployer.kernel.BeanMetaDataFactoryVisitor.deploy(BeanMetaDataFactoryVisitor.java:136)
                at org.jboss.system.server.profileservice.ProfileServiceBootstrap.initBootstrapMDs(ProfileServiceBootstrap.java:433)
                at org.jboss.system.server.profileservice.ProfileServiceBootstrap.start(ProfileServiceBootstrap.java:250)
                at org.jboss.bootstrap.AbstractServerImpl.start(AbstractServerImpl.java:461)
                at org.jboss.Main.boot(Main.java:221)
                at org.jboss.Main$1.run(Main.java:556)
                at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
            Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: ClassLoader has not been set
                at org.jboss.deployers.structure.spi.helpers.AbstractDeploymentUnit.getClassLoader(AbstractDeploymentUnit.java:154)
                at org.jboss.deployers.vfs.deployer.kernel.BeanMetaDataFactoryVisitor.addBeanComponent(BeanMetaDataFactoryVisitor.java:60)
                at org.jboss.deployers.vfs.deployer.kernel.BeanMetaDataFactoryVisitor.deploy(BeanMetaDataFactoryVisitor.java:126)
                ... 6 more

Wat's more ,the first error in server.log is :

2010-11-04 19:22:20,328 ERROR [org.jboss.kernel.plugins.dependency.AbstractKernelController] (main) Error installing to PostClassLoader: name=vfsfile:/G:/AboutMyproject/jboss/jboss-5.1.0.GA/server/xianxun03/deploy/deploy/ejb3-interceptors-aop.xml state=ClassLoader mode=Manual requiredState=PostClassLoader
            org.jboss.deployers.spi.DeploymentException: org.jboss.deployers.spi.DeploymentException: Error deploying: Factory$org.jboss.aspects.remoting.InvokeRemoteInterceptor
                at org.jboss.aop.asintegration.jboss5.AbstractAopMetaDataDeployer.deployBeans(AbstractAopMetaDataDeployer.java:296)
                at org.jboss.aop.asintegration.jboss5.AbstractAopMetaDataDeployer.deploy(AbstractAopMetaDataDeployer.java:133)
                at org.jboss.aop.asintegration.jboss5.AOPDeploymentAopMetaDataDeployer.deploy(AOPDeploymentAopMetaDataDeployer.java:46)
                at org.jboss.aop.asintegration.jboss5.AOPDeploymentAopMetaDataDeployer.deploy(AOPDeploymentAopMetaDataDeployer.java:36)
                at org.jboss.deployers.vfs.spi.deployer.AbstractSimpleVFSRealDeployer.deploy(AbstractSimpleVFSRealDeployer.java:56)
                at org.jboss.deployers.spi.deployer.helpers.AbstractSimpleRealDeployer.internalDeploy(AbstractSimpleRealDeployer.java:62)
                at org.jboss.deployers.spi.deployer.helpers.AbstractRealDeployer.deploy(AbstractRealDeployer.java:50)
                at org.jboss.deployers.plugins.deployers.DeployerWrapper.deploy(DeployerWrapper.java:171)
                at org.jboss.deployers.plugins.deployers.DeployersImpl.doDeploy(DeployersImpl.java:1439)
                at org.jboss.deployers.plugins.deployers.DeployersImpl.doInstallParentFirst(DeployersImpl.java:1157)
                at org.jboss.deployers.plugins.deployers.DeployersImpl.install(DeployersImpl.java:1098)
                at org.jboss.dependency.plugins.AbstractControllerContext.install(AbstractControllerContext.java:348)
                at org.jboss.dependency.plugins.AbstractController.install(AbstractController.java:1631)
                at org.jboss.dependency.plugins.AbstractController.incrementState(AbstractController.java:934)
                at org.jboss.dependency.plugins.AbstractController.resolveContexts(AbstractController.java:1082)
                at org.jboss.dependency.plugins.AbstractController.resolveContexts(AbstractController.java:984)
                at org.jboss.dependency.plugins.AbstractController.change(AbstractController.java:822)
                at org.jboss.dependency.plugins.AbstractController.change(AbstractController.java:553)
                at org.jboss.deployers.plugins.deployers.DeployersImpl.process(DeployersImpl.java:781)
                at org.jboss.deployers.plugins.main.MainDeployerImpl.process(MainDeployerImpl.java:702)
                at org.jboss.system.server.profileservice.repository.MainDeployerAdapter.process(MainDeployerAdapter.java:117)
                at org.jboss.system.server.profileservice.repository.ProfileDeployAction.install(ProfileDeployAction.java:70)
                at org.jboss.system.server.profileservice.repository.AbstractProfileAction.install(AbstractProfileAction.java:53)
                at org.jboss.system.server.profileservice.repository.AbstractProfileService.install(AbstractProfileService.java:361)
                at org.jboss.dependency.plugins.AbstractControllerContext.install(AbstractControllerContext.java:348)
                at org.jboss.dependency.plugins.AbstractController.install(AbstractController.java:1631)
                at org.jboss.dependency.plugins.AbstractController.incrementState(AbstractController.java:934)
                at org.jboss.dependency.plugins.AbstractController.resolveContexts(AbstractController.java:1082)
                at org.jboss.dependency.plugins.AbstractController.resolveContexts(AbstractController.java:984)
                at org.jboss.dependency.plugins.AbstractController.change(AbstractController.java:822)
                at org.jboss.dependency.plugins.AbstractController.change(AbstractController.java:553)
                at org.jboss.system.server.profileservice.repository.AbstractProfileService.activateProfile(AbstractProfileService.java:306)
                at org.jboss.system.server.profileservice.ProfileServiceBootstrap.start(ProfileServiceBootstrap.java:271)
                at org.jboss.bootstrap.AbstractServerImpl.start(AbstractServerImpl.java:461)
                at org.jboss.Main.boot(Main.java:221)
                at org.jboss.Main$1.run(Main.java:556)
                at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
            Caused by: org.jboss.deployers.spi.DeploymentException: Error deploying: Factory$org.jboss.aspects.remoting.InvokeRemoteInterceptor
                at org.jboss.deployers.spi.DeploymentException.rethrowAsDeploymentException(DeploymentException.java:49)
                at org.jboss.aop.asintegration.jboss5.AbstractAopMetaDataDeployer$MyBeanMetaDataDeployer.deploy(AbstractAopMetaDataDeployer.java:390)
                at org.jboss.aop.asintegration.jboss5.AbstractAopMetaDataDeployer$MyBeanMetaDataDeployer.access$100(AbstractAopMetaDataDeployer.java:337)
                at org.jboss.aop.asintegration.jboss5.AbstractAopMetaDataDeployer.deployBeans(AbstractAopMetaDataDeployer.java:270)
                ... 36 more
            Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Factory$org.jboss.aspects.remoting.InvokeRemoteInterceptor is already installed.
                at org.jboss.dependency.plugins.AbstractController.install(AbstractController.java:716)
                at org.jboss.dependency.plugins.AbstractController.install(AbstractController.java:540)
                at org.jboss.aop.asintegration.jboss5.AbstractAopMetaDataDeployer$MyBeanMetaDataDeployer.deploy(AbstractAopMetaDataDeployer.java:386)
                ... 38 more

Thanks for ur patient.

• 3. Re: how to deploy jsp project in the jboss5.1
              xianxun

i made a big mistake.i put the jsp  project war file into the server which i used to use  as a ejb server.i just deleted the ejb  jar file ,i think that is the reason why it cannot work for the jsp project.

Then i copy a definetly new clean server ,and put the jsp project file into it ,then it works.

thanks,Wolf-Dieter Fink.