6 Replies Latest reply on Dec 9, 2012 11:48 PM by simlu

[InputStreamZippedJarVisitor] Unable to find file (ignored): jndi:/localhost/tls-toolkit-webapp/

tim.taylor

Hi, Im getting a startup WARN which I cannot find the answer to anywhere. Im on Jboss 5.1 with a Spring Hibernate deployment.

I have a WAR wrapped inside an EAR and my application.xml specifies my WAR ins a <module><web>

The app runs fine, I just get the warning shown below. Anyone got any ideas? My first thought is why anything would be trying to get an input stream to a jndi URL to a webapplication. No idea.

11:04:29,874 WARN  [InputStreamZippedJarVisitor] Unable to find file (ignored): jndi:/localhost/tls-toolkit-webapp/

java.io.FileNotFoundException

at org.apache.naming.resources.DirContextURLConnection.getInputStream(DirContextURLConnection.java:362)

at java.net.URL.openStream(URL.java:1010)

at org.hibernate.ejb.packaging.InputStreamZippedJarVisitor.doProcessElements(InputStreamZippedJarVisitor.java:37)

at org.hibernate.ejb.packaging.AbstractJarVisitor.getMatchingEntries(AbstractJarVisitor.java:139)

at org.hibernate.ejb.Ejb3Configuration.addScannedEntries(Ejb3Configuration.java:287)

at org.hibernate.ejb.Ejb3Configuration.scanForClasses(Ejb3Configuration.java:614)

at org.hibernate.ejb.Ejb3Configuration.configure(Ejb3Configuration.java:360)

at org.hibernate.ejb.HibernatePersistence.createContainerEntityManagerFactory(HibernatePersistence.java:131)

at org.springframework.orm.jpa.LocalContainerEntityManagerFactoryBean.createNativeEntityManagerFactory(LocalContainerEntityManagerFactoryBean.java:225)

at org.springframework.orm.jpa.AbstractEntityManagerFactoryBean.afterPropertiesSet(AbstractEntityManagerFactoryBean.java:308)