i make a study about JBoss ESB and i am intersted about the contribution of JBoss ESB to Cloud Computing. So can someone please explain me the following issues:
- is there a concepet of integration of JBoss ESB in a Cloud Computing environment?
- is there an Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud Machine Image (AMI) for JBoss ESB or such product for other cloud provider e,g salesforce.com...?
- if yes, how can i invoke this AMI or is there a web link for documenttaion...?
- if no, how difficult is the issue to make such AMI for JBoss ESB?
- is there a documentaion that help me for the creation of AMI of JBoss ESB?
Tanks in advance
Answering your questions.
- Not I know of. Please ask directly on JBoss ESB.
- I think not.
- It's really easy. Use BoxGrinder.
- See BoxGrinder Build | Quick Start.
In general the process is to create a RPM with JBoss ESB, create a local repository, add this repository to your BoxGrinder Build | Appliance Definition File and run BoxGrinder.
If you preapre the bits we're happy to to add it to StormFolio!
HTH, sorry for late response!
I would suggest F11 or F12 (but for EC2 – F11 is better). Fedora is of course here. But you only need to specify this version in BoxGrinder Build | Appliance Definition File and dependencies will be downloaded. Best way to start building images using BoxGrinder is to use BoxGrinder Build | Preparing Environment To Build Images.