2 Replies Latest reply on Apr 5, 2010 6:50 PM by fatbatman

Application ClassNotFound within InvocationHandler.invoke() on AS6 M2

Hi,

I'm in the process of upgrading the JBoss 6 M2 and I'm getting a ClassNotFound error within MyRemotingInvocationHandler.invoke(InvocationRequest invocation) when an applications class object is received by the server side invocation handler.

I create my connector programmatically using the code below on a socket transport.

The class is in the same application jar that the connector is created from, which is within deploy/myapp.ear/myapp.jar.

The connectors are created when the application is started as an mbean from deploy/myapp.ear/myserver-service.xml

This worked fine on JBoss 4 & 5 so I assume there's something different in the Class Loading from the remoting thread pool threads on JBoss 6 M2?

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance

James

Server side connector set up is;

Map<String, String> connectorConfig = new HashMap<String, String>();
      connectorConfig.put("callbackStore", "org.jboss.remoting.callback.BlockingCallbackStore");     //will block the thread trying to send it if memory is low.
      connectorConfig.put("return-exception","true");               //Make sure the original Exception is returned to client when using servlet
      connectorConfig.put("numAcceptThreads", "20");
      connectorConfig.put("maxPoolSize", "500");

Map<String, String> locatorConfig = new HashMap<String, String>();
      locatorConfig.put("force_remote", "true");
      locatorConfig.put("leasing", "true");                         //The client will establish a lease with the server so the server can check it's still connected
      locatorConfig.put("lease_period", GlobalConstants.LEASE_PERIOD+"");                    //The period in which the server check the client is still there

String uri = protocol + "://" + server + ":" + port + path;

ServerConfiguration serverConfig = new ServerConfiguration(protocol);
      serverConfig.setInvokerLocatorParameters(locatorConfig);

Connector connector1 = new Connector(connectorConfig);
      connector1.setInvokerLocator(uri);          //new InvokerLocator(protocol, server, port, path, locatorConfig);
      connector1.setServerConfiguration(serverConfig);
      connector1.setLeasePeriod(GlobalConstants.LEASE_PERIOD); 
      connector1.create();

connector1.getServerInvoker().setMaxNumberOfOnewayThreads(100); 
      connector1.getServerInvoker().setSerializationType(GlobalConstants.JBOSS_REMOTING_SERIALIZATION_TYPE);

MyRemotingInvocationHandler invocationHandler = new MyRemotingInvocationHandler();
      connector1.addInvocationHandler(MyConstants.REMOTING_SYSTEM, invocationHandler);

connector1.addConnectionListener(new MyRemotingConnectionListener());
      connector1.start();