1 2 Previous Next 20 Replies Latest reply on May 11, 2009 6:07 AM by nbelaevski Go to original post
      • 15. Re: RichFaces 3.3.0.GA  has been released

Nick,

Thanks for the tip. The 3.2.2.GA API jar was indeed in application.xml and now my problem is resolved. Thanks!

• 16. Re: RichFaces 3.3.0.GA  has been released
          alvin_hh

Apology if this has been raised before.

I use Tomcat-6.0.10 & JSF-1.2 from Sun. I need to add commons-digester and commons-beanutils from Apache to get it work. You will get this error if not "SEVERE: Error listenerStart".

I'm new to Ajax4Jsf and chpt2 "Technical Requirements" is a bit mis-leading to me.

• 17. Re: RichFaces 3.3.0.GA  has been released

The rich text editor is really nice but I have problems using it with mysql db. basically I'm managing content for a website. I'm trying to store the following from the editor:

This is a test pass or failfail.

the string above is being stored in mysql just as is but the problem is whne it is displayed on the page, there is no html format done. the text is shown with the tags just as above

• 18. Re: RichFaces 3.3.0.GA  has been released

"mbop" wrote:
              The rich text editor is really nice but I have problems using it with mysql db. basically I'm managing content for a website. I'm trying to store the following from the editor:

<p>This is a test<br /> pass or fail<br />fail.

the string above is being stored in mysql just as is but the problem is whne it is displayed on the page, there is no html format done. the text is shown with the tags just as above

actually the problem was I was using <h:outputText> to display the content, as Im a newbie to jsf and richfaces, I didn't know you must use the escape attribute="false" on the <h:outputText>. It solved it.

• 19. Re: RichFaces 3.3.0.GA  has been released

I need help with a problem displaying rich:editor. when the page is loaded, the component is not displayed. I have to refresh the page for it to be displayed. also, I have noticed on IE6, it is showing a message like the following:

downloading data javascript ....

here is the code below

<%@ taglib uri="http://java.sun.com/jsf/html" prefix="h" %>
                <%@ taglib uri="http://java.sun.com/jsf/core" prefix="f" %>
                <%@ taglib uri="http://richfaces.org/a4j" prefix="a4j"%>
                <%@ taglib uri="http://richfaces.org/rich" prefix="rich"%>
                <%@ taglib uri="http://myfaces.apache.org/tomahawk" prefix="t"%>

<f:view>
                <jsp:include page="/WEB-INF/header.html" />
                <!-- Header ends here and Body begins here-->

<tr>
                <td class="sideBody" width="10%"> </td>
                 <td>
                 <h:form>
                 <a4j:outputPanel ajaxRendered="true">
                 <table width="80%" align="center" border="1" cellspacing="10">
                 <tr>
                 <td valign="top">
                <%-- <rich:effect name="showDiv" for="contentDiv" type="Fade"/>
                 <rich:effect name="showDiv" for="contentDiv" type="BlindDown"/>
                --%> <h:outputText styleClass="title" value="#{ndimbaleAddUpdateHandlerBean.selectedEvent.title}"/><br><br>
                 <h:outputText styleClass="eventText" value="#{ndimbaleAddUpdateHandlerBean.selectedEvent.summary}"/><br><br>

<h:outputText styleClass="eventText" escape="false" value="#{ndimbaleAddUpdateHandlerBean.selectedEvent.description}"/><br><br><br>

<%-- <rich:jQuery selector="#gallery img" query="mouseover(function(){enlargePic(this)})"/>
                 <rich:jQuery selector="#gallery img" query="mouseout(function(){normalPic(this)})"/>
                 <rich:jQuery name="enlargePic" timing="onJScall" query="stop().animate({width:'300px',height:'250px'})"/>
                 <rich:jQuery name="normalPic" timing="onJScall" query="stop().animate({width:'100px', height:'100px'})"/>
                --%>

<rich:spacer height="30px"/>
                 <t:dataTable styleClass="borderbox" id="commentTable" border="0" var="comment" value="#{ndimbaleAddUpdateHandlerBean.commentList}" binding="#{ndimbaleAddUpdateHandlerBean.commentsTable}">
                 <h:column>
                 <h:outputText value="#{comment.author}" styleClass="labelTextBlack"/><br>
                 <h:outputText value="#{comment.commentDate}" styleClass="labelTextBlack"/><br><br>
                 <h:outputText escape="false" value="#{comment.content}" styleClass="labelTextBlack"/>
                 </h:column>

</t:dataTable>

<rich:editor theme="advanced" id="body" value=""/>

</td>

</tr>
                 </table>
                 </a4j:outputPanel>
                 </h:form>
                 </td>
                 <td class="sideBody" width="10%"> </td>
                 </tr>
                 <!-- Body ends here and footer begins here -->