6 Replies Latest reply on Sep 27, 2007 5:26 AM by ryannino

Another sample site running on jboss-nukes

danvu

we just put up our companies' website after a while studying and making modification on nukes-jboss. Check it out at www.efmc.net and give us your thoughts. The version we used is somewhere between 1.0 and 1.1.

• 1. Re: Another sample site running on jboss-nukes
          gwmlam

The look and feel and set up of the website involving creating a new theme (your-own-theme.sar) and setting the blocks to where you want or what blocks to show. Actually, you don't have to create a new theme if you don't want. You can just edit the theme.html, style.css, add your own images, javascript, etc., of an existing theme in the nukes. The reason I create my own theme is that is easy for me to edit the theme and redeploy it without having to redeploy the whole nukes.
          If you decide to create your own theme, your theme.sar should have the same structure as the existing one integrated in nukes core module.

• 2. Re: Another sample site running on jboss-nukes

Looks nice, what module is it using besides news and html module ?

• 3. Re: Another sample site running on jboss-nukes
              danvu

Beside nukes core modules, we use news, sections, admin messages, forums, and downloads modules. We may also use the FAQ in the future.

• 4. Re: Another sample site running on jboss-nukes

Very nice! Do you have any info related to what you did to get your look & feel & theme integrated? I've made the choice to go with JBoss/Nukes for 3 sites (including my own), but have only evaluated it from a technical perspective. Now, I must research what is involved in doing the front-end design work.

I'm hoping this does not involve any Java development and only some template editing as I'd like to have our graphic designer do all the work and not have to involve me.

Any clues as to where I should begin? The wiki didn't seem to offer much in this regard last I checked.

If you could do a bit of documentation related to what parts you changed, that would be really helpful to the community.

Again, nice work.
                gary.

• 5. Re: Another sample site running on jboss-nukes
                  danvu

The look and feel and set up of the website involving creating a new theme (your-own-theme.sar) and setting the blocks to where you want or what blocks to show. Actually, you don't have to create a new theme if you don't want. You can just edit the theme.html, style.css, add your own images, javascript, etc., of an existing theme in the nukes. The reason I create my own theme is that is easy for me to edit the theme and redeploy it without having to redeploy the whole nukes.
                  If you decide to create your own theme, your theme.sar should have the same structure as the existing one integrated in nukes core module.

• 6. Re: Another sample site running on jboss-nukes
                    ryannino

hi ...

im looking for sample web site that uses the jBPM as the core component.
                    do you have sample of this web site?...

or may i ask some screenshots of applications using the jBPM.

please....

thanks,
                    ryan