1 2 Previous Next 18 Replies Latest reply on Sep 7, 2007 11:16 AM by starksm64 Go to original post
      • 15. Re: Cannot release javaee project
        wolfc

Some issues:
        SNAPSHOTS in:
        - jboss-ejb-api/pom.xml
        - jboss-jacc-api/pom.xml

jboss-jaspi-api is a PR, not 1.0 final. Do we include it as a tech preview? Or supported?
        If tech preview, then I don't think we should put it in the agregator, because we might want to change it soon after release. Currently that'll change the jboss-javaee artifact and thus a new version would be required (and thus new integration).

• 16. Re: Cannot release javaee project
          starksm64

The release process for the javaee project is not working, so only the aggregate jboss-javaee.jar at version 5.0.0.Beta3 is valid in terms of its version. I probably should just delete all of the individual javaee artifacts until javaee is at GA.

• 17. Re: Cannot release javaee project
            wolfc

I got a subcomponent jboss-ejb3-cache which is dependent on jboss-ejb-api 3.0.0. Either I'm going to depend on jboss-javaee (bummer) or we need the individuals.

• 18. Re: Cannot release javaee project
              starksm64

"wolfc" wrote:
              I got a subcomponent jboss-ejb3-cache which is dependent on jboss-ejb-api 3.0.0. Either I'm going to depend on jboss-javaee (bummer) or we need the individuals.

Then I need to go through the individuals and re-release them with a Beta1 extension. That is what I was trying to do as part of the maven release but dropped it when I went to do this by hand.

1 2 Previous Next