1 2 Previous Next 17 Replies Latest reply on Mar 12, 2009 11:46 AM by peterj Go to original post
      • 15. Re: JConsole / jmxremote connection problems

Did you ever find a solution to this problem, cause we are having the exact same problem.
        It has worked flawlessly up until recently when all of a sudden we are unable to connect remote to our JBoss, allthough it works as inteded when connecting locally on the machine.
        Everything discussed above is set correctly in our JBoss aswell, so .. Did you ever solve this?

• 16. Re: JConsole / jmxremote connection problems
          rob1

I've had some problems recently where it works on one remote machine but not on another, but to be honest, I haven't bothered to try and fix it yet.

Make sure nothing has changed in your network, i.e. proxys, hostnames, firewalls etc. Make sure you can connect perhaps through telnet using the same hostname and port.

Have you updated the host file on the machine that you are connecting from?

Good luck - it becomes very frustrating!

Rob.

• 17. Re: JConsole / jmxremote connection problems
            peterj

Beware of the DHCP reassigning your IP addresses when you have recorded those addresses in the hosts file. The DHCP address lease expires after a certain time and then the address is up for grabs.

1 2 Previous Next