2 Replies Latest reply on Feb 13, 2012 2:51 AM by jchittoda

Blocked JMS SessionPool Worker threads

draes

Hi all

I'm having hard time to understand follosing issue, so mayby someone could clear things out.

Recently I have been profiling JBoss AS with JProfiler and noticed that JMS SessionsPool Worker threads are blocked for about 6-10 seconds after they are created. This happens atleast with our software and with JBoss 4.0.4.

Does anyone know internal reason for blocking these threads? Having hardtime to understand why they have to be blocked... :)

Br
      draes

• 1. Re: Blocked JMS SessionPool Worker threads

Blocked where? Ask yourself is there really any information in your question
          that makes it answerable?

GUESS:

These threads are part of thread pool. They're intended to block until
          work is available (or they've been idle for too long and are destroyed).

• 2. Re: Blocked JMS SessionPool Worker threads
            jchittoda

Hi,

I am also getting the same behavior in JProfiler. I am using JBoss 4.2.2 GA. I am having the snapshot of the JProfiler, according to the JProfiler "JMS SessionPool Worker" thread blocked since 117 seconds and still in blocked state. Monitor class it is showing is "org.jboss.mq.server.ReceiversImpl"