Version 1

I'm trying to create a queue on a JBoss AS server (7.1.1). Basically, I copied/pasted the jboss:domain:messaging subsystem from the

standalone-full-ha.xml file into my standalone.xml file, and added my queue information.  Also, added the socket-bindings for message-throughput

and remote-messaging.  Oh, forgot, up at the top, I added the line for the module.  When I started the server (./standalone.sh) it appeared to start,

but bombed out at the end citing a bunch of missing/unsatisfied dependencies.

The jboss server is located in an unconnected environment, so I'm "hacking" the error into this message....any further info will take awhile while

I post it:

Controller boot Thread JBAS014774 Service status report

JBAS14775 New missing/unsatisfied dependencies:

service jboss.binding.messaging (missing) dependents:  [service jboss.messaging.default]

service jboss.binding.messaging-throughput (missing) dependents:  [service jboss.messaging.default]

service jboss.jndi-view.extension.registry(missing) dependents:  [service jboss.jndi.view.extension.ee]

service jboss.naming (missing) dependents:  [service jboss.data-source.java :jboss/datasources/ExampleDS]

service jboss.naming.contest.java (missing) dependents:  [service jboss.naming.context.java.TransactionManager

service jboss.naming.contest.java.jboss (missing) dependents:  [service jboss.naming.context.java.jboss.mail.Default service jboss.naming.context.java.jboss.TransactonManager, service jboss.naming.context.java.jboss.UserTransaction, service jboss.naming.context.java.jboss.TransactionSynchronizationRegistry, JBAS014799:  and 3 more ]

Any guesses what may be causing the error?  The server starts, but the queue is definately not created.

John