Version 1

Hi, I migrate Jboss and EAR project in JBoss from 3.2 to 6.0 version. I have encountered some problems during this migration but i resolve this and i have upgrade the XML files woth the new DTD format. However this problem is difficult for me :

After deploying correctly all JAR in the EAR project, I see this ERROR :

ERROR [AbstractKernelController] Error installing to Configured: name = jboss.j2ee.ear="myproject.ear",

module="cleanconf-ejb.ear", service=EjbModule state=Instantiated mode=Manual requiredState=Configured:

java.lang.RuntimeException: Exception setting attribute WebServiceName on mbean jboss.j2ee:service=EjbModule

,ear="myproject.ear", module="cleanconf-ejb.ear"

This error is repeated with other EAR project that qre deployed in JBoss 6.0

I think the problem is related with jboss-service.xml or with the jar file in the EAR project that pose problems because

they aren't in the EJB3.

jboss-service.xml

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<!-- $Id: jboss-service.xml 110166 2010-12-22 23:03:59Z bstansberry@jboss.com $ -->

<!-- ===================================================================== -->

<!--  JBoss Server Configuration                                           -->

<!-- ===================================================================== -->

<server>

<!-- Load all jars from the JBOSS_HOME/server/<config>/lib directory and

the shared JBOSS_HOME/common/lib directory. This can be restricted to

specific jars by specifying them in the archives attribute.

TODO: Move this configuration elsewhere

-->

<classpath codebase="${jboss.server.lib.url}" archives="*"/>

<classpath codebase="${jboss.common.lib.url}" archives="*"/>

<!--

JBAS-7274. Workaround to set java.rmi.server.codebase

early in the startup process.

-->

<mbean code="org.jboss.web.RMICodebaseConfigurer"

name="jboss:service=RMICodebaseConfigurer">

<attribute name="CodebaseHost">${java.rmi.server.hostname}</attribute>     

<attribute name="CodebasePort">

<!-- Get the port to use from ServiceBindingManager. -->

<value-factory bean="ServiceBindingManager" method="getIntBinding" parameter="jboss:service=WebService"/>

</attribute>

</mbean>

</server>

Thanks for your help.