0 Replies Latest reply on Dec 21, 2011 5:38 AM by renegritsch

RF 3.3.3 : <rich:suggestionbox problem inside ajaxRendered=true

renegritsch

Hi,

I know that the suggestionbox is not working inside an ajaxRendered=true outputpanel but I really need some workaround for this, I will explain why.

For example, I have an implementation to show several, stacked modal panels. The solution for this is a seam component which stores a list of dialoghandlers, which know the model and xhtml page...

Here is the code to rerender the ajaxRendered outputpanel.

{code:xml}

<h:graphicImage value="#{resources.image(refImage)}">

<a4j:support status="waitStatus" action="#{dynamicDialogHandler.setDialogModelAndPage(model,page)}" ignoreDupResponses="true" limitToList="false" immediate="true" ajaxSingle="true" event="onclick" />

</h:graphicImage>

The modal panels are created on the server and will be opened automatically by reRender and limitToList=false

We use this subdialogs really often and I don´t want to add something like reRender="#{dynamicDialogHandler.getCurrentModelPanelID()}"

Is there a possibility to break the ajaxRendered=true inside the modalPanel definition ?!

Here is the XHTML for the dynamic modal panel:

<a4j:outputPanel ajaxRendered="true">

<c:forEach items="#{dynamicDialogHandler.getDynamicDialogHandlerMap().values()}" var="dm">

<rich:modalPanel id="#{dialogID}" minWidth="700" autosized="true" showWhenRendered="true" rendered="#{dynamicDialogHandler.dialogActive(dialogID)}">

<a4j:outputPanel id="modalContent" layout="block" ajaxRendered="false">

<a4j:form id="dynamicDialogBoxForm#{dialogID}">

some richsuggestion

</a4j:form>

</a4j:outputPanel>

</rich:modalPanel>

</c:forEach>

</a4j:outputPanel>