2 Replies Latest reply on Jan 5, 2012 5:48 AM by melc

designer png, pdf  formats in jboss7

melc

Hello,

I'm using the great new release of jbpm (5.2) on the great jboss7 (thanks guys for the excellent job) on a remote address (not localhost) on a custom port (not 8080) and i've noticed that in order to use the png and pdf functions of web designer one might need to add three jars in designer.war (in WEB-INF/lib). The jars are,

commons-logging-1.0.4.jar

xml-apis-1.3.04.jar

xercesImpl-2.9.1.jar

and they can be found in drools-guvnor.war

Restarting the server, after redeployment, is required.

• 1. Re: designer png, pdf  formats in jboss7
          tsurdilovic

No. The jBPM designer is independent from Guvnor on the deployment level. It is it's own war.

Not sure exactly what issues you are running into but there was an issue converting processes to png/pdf in designer 2.0. Look here for more info: http://community.jboss.org/thread/176167?tstart=90

• 2. Re: designer png, pdf  formats in jboss7
            melc

Sorry, i guess my post was a little confusing and the approach of solving the issue i faced a little over simplified. The thread you point at has the latest designer with all issues resolved, thanks.

p.s. just to clear things out....

the  jars i mentioned emerge from the required classes of the exceptions that occured (similarly to the other thread, sry i missed it).

So basically one would have to download the jars containing the specific classes, however the jars (more or less latest) of the related frameworks (i.e. appache logging, xerces) are found in the drools-guvnor.war.