2 Replies Latest reply on Dec 28, 2011 6:14 AM by milhaim

User Task and the property “Timers”

milhaim

Hi all,

I'm working on the Human tasks and in the User Task  there is a property “Timers”, there is no documentation about it.

I tried to put 10s with a sample System.out.println("PROCESS :  the Human task “) , but nothing happens.

Do you guys know if this property is supported in the actual version (5.2.0 or 5.1.0 ) , and how to use it if this is the case.

Many thanks.

• 1. Re: User Task and the property “Timers”
          swiderski.maciej

First of all, are you referring to eclipse plugin and its property view? If so, what version of the plugin do you use?

In my opinion, I do not think it is used. in jBPM5 (BPMN2) there are timer events (boundary and intermediate) that provides time based activities. So, if you are looking for such activities you should focus on the events.

HTH

• 2. Re: User Task and the property “Timers”
            milhaim

Hi Maciej,

Thank you for replying,

Yes I was referring to eclipse plugin, I'm using the default version with comes with default jbpm installer (eclipse plugin 5.2.final and  5.3.1.final).

I also think it's not used, I just wanted  to confirm. Actually  I am  using timers and events, it will simplify my process model if this option was implemented.