2 Replies Latest reply on Dec 16, 2011 1:56 PM by asoldano

issue with wsconsume

minige

Hello,

I have the following problem with consuming wsdl, I need to create a web service based on existing wsdl.

The problem is the following, maven fails on wsconsume with error:

Failed to execute goal org.jboss.ws.plugins:maven-jaxws-tools-plugin:1.0.0.GA:wsconsume (default) on project pweb: Execution default of goal org.jboss.ws.plugins:maven-jaxws-tools-plugin:1.0.0.GA:wsconsume failed: Failed to load: org.jboss.ws.tools.jaxws.impl.SunRIConsumerFactoryImpl -> [Help 1]

I suppose the problem is in dependency my pom.xml:

<dependency>

<groupId>org.jboss.ws.native</groupId>

<artifactId>jbossws-native-core</artifactId>

<version>3.2.2.GA</version>

<type>jar</type>

<scope>provided</scope>

</dependency>

I'm able to compile only if I change scope to compile but result war file is a very large this way and this war can't be deployed because of many errors like:

javax.management.InstanceAlreadyExistsException: jboss.deployment:id="org.jboss.netty.internal.ResourceFactory",type=Component already registered.

Could anyone please point me to my error.

I'm using JBoss.5.1.0 with JbossWS-3.2.2

Thanks in advance,

Mikhail

• 1. Re: issue with wsconsume
          asoldano

Hi Mihail,

thanks for posting on this issue. As far as I understood, the problem comes from the maven-war-plugin that include any not-provided scope dependency artifact into the generated war archive. I see the issue of creating slim wars with that plugin is quite hot on the internet and there're probably still some bugs in Maven and its plugins to be fixed on that topic. However, I agree that the jbossws jaxws-tools maven plugin should be able to work with provided scope dependencies too. Hence I created and just solved https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBWS-3402 . It's going into release 1.1.0.GA which is meant for JBossWS 4 usage (to be hopefully released next week).

• 2. Re: issue with wsconsume
            asoldano

As a workaround in the mean time or if you want to stay on JBWS 3.2.2, have a look at the war plugin documentation, there're options for filtering our stuff from the generated archive.