4 Replies Latest reply on Sep 1, 2011 7:38 AM by melc

Second login Screen on remote access

hamsterdancer

Hi there,

I've got a question to some behavior of the jBPM console I don't understand. I've installed the environment (the full package) on a remote server (that’s important. The local Version works fine).

When the server is started and I log me in, I have to log me in again in the Task-Form-Window when I try to start the task. It doesn't matter who loggs in there, the resulting problem is, when somone else gets a task of the started process and trys to perform it, he get's an exception. The exception says, that the user who has been logged in in the Task-Form-Login-Window has not the permissions to perform the Action "start" ...

Does anybody have an idea what the problem is and how to solve it?

Thanks

Mariano

• 1. Re: Second login Screen on remote access
          tomathome

Hi,

we have also used the jbpm 5.1 ant installer to install the jbpm console on the remote server (not localhost) and have unfortunately the same problem like described obove. I cannot believe that nobody here use jbpm.console installed on the remote server ;-)

Best regards

Tom

• 2. Re: Second login Screen on remote access
            melc

Hello,

There is a number of steps you have to take in order to make the installation work on an address other than localhost and a port other than 8080.

Please take a look here,

http://community.jboss.org/message/606702

1 of 1 people found this helpful
            • 3. Re: Second login Screen on remote access
              hamsterdancer

Ah, thanks a lot. but this did not help.

I've changed the build.xml, ONE changeset.xml (I didn't find more of them), a lot of js files and even the jbpm.console.properties and jbpm-gwt-corexxxx.jar in the jbpm-gwt-console-server.war.

I did not find anywhere a drools.xml and if there are more than one changeset.xml I even did not find them:(

• 4. Re: Second login Screen on remote access
                melc

Hello,

You are right since jbpm5.1 drools.xml has been renamed to jbpm.xml and it is located in designer.war\profiles.

As for the changeset.xml indeed there is only one.

Finally you'll have to also fix the address and port in the two classes (org.drools.guvnor.server.contenthandler.BPMN2ProcessHandler,org.drools.guvnor.server.GuvnorAPIServlet) of guvnor, as metnioned in that thread.