1 5 6 7 8 9 Previous Next 129 Replies Latest reply on Nov 7, 2013 2:30 AM by blabno Go to original post
      • 105. Re: Schedule
        blabno

Yet, I still have another question : How do access this method #{rich:component('yourScheduleId')}.__getDelegate() in the RF 3.3 version ?

#{rich:component('yourScheduleId')}.delegate

• 106. Re: Schedule
          maszub

Hello.

I found bug in your soft

When there is no locale or method application.getSupportedLocales() doesnt return any result  method org.richfaces.renderkit.html.scripts.ScheduleMessages.getInputStream() on line 64 cut string ( left '{' bracket) but adds on end right bracket.

Result looks like:

RichFaces.ui.Schedule.prototype.messages=jQuery.extend(RichFaces.ui.Schedule.prototype.messages,})

what makes syntax error on page.

Regards

Maszub

• 107. Re: Schedule
            blabno

Maciek,

Thanks for info. New snapshot deployed, please see if error persists.

• 108. Re: Schedule
              maszub

Hello,

Unfortunately error still exist. It seam that jsf page doesn't see file where locale are configured. When I create in mybean constructor code that prints getInputStream from org.richfaces.renderkit.html.scripts.ScheduleMessages in log file there where normal data

RichFaces.ui.Schedule.prototype.messages=jQuery.extend(RichFaces.ui.Schedule.prototype.messages,{'en':{allDayText:'All day',monthNames:['January','Fabruary','March','April','May','June','July','August','September','October','November','December'],monthNamesShort:['Jan','Feb','Mar','Apr','May','Jun','Jul','Aug','Sep','Oct','Nov','Dec'],dayNames:['Sunday','Monday','Tuesday','Wednesday','Thursday','Friday','Saturday'],dayNamesShort:['Sun','Mon','Tue','Wed','Thu','Fri','Sat'],buttonText:{prev:' ◄ ',next:' ► ',prevYear:' << ',nextYear:' >> ',today:'today',month:'month',day:'day',week:'week'}}})

put in jsf still is RichFaces.ui.Schedule.prototype.messages=jQuery.extend(RichFaces.ui.Schedule.prototype.messages,})

I used jar with newest snapshot.

Regards

Maciek

• 109. Re: Schedule
                rread

I found myself using the notificaction, but it seems to have a bug in iexplorer where the close button does not work

• 110. Re: Schedule
                  blabno

Felix, please post this question in thread dedicated to "notify" component.

Maciek, are you 100% sure the error still persists? Try removing browser cache. I've tested it and cannot reproduce the error. If error persists, please post test case.

• 111. Re: Schedule
                    healeyb

I'm using the 4.1.0-SNAPSHOT downloaded today (5th Dec) and get lots of these messages in my server

log:

WARNING: JSF1091: No mime type could be found for file org.richfaces.renderkit.html.scripts.ScheduleMessages.  To resolve this, add a mime-type mapping to the applications web.xml.

I think something is missing a file type? I'd prefer not to turn off the warnings in my server config settings

because they can be a useful debugging aid.

Regards,

Brendan.

• 112. Re: Schedule
                      lisadesouza89

Can someone please help a newbie like me, trying to find the source for the schedule-sample demo? Haven't seen any links around for that? Wanted to see the structure of the bean used to populate the component... Thanx in advance!

• 114. Re: Schedule
                        lisadesouza89

thank you! btw, was i correct that these links aren't up anywhere?? or am i just unable to find it myself??

• 115. Re: Schedule
                          blabno

Lisa, links to source code are here: https://community.jboss.org/wiki/4XSandboxComponents

• 116. Re: Schedule
                            healeyb

Hi Bernard, I'm trying to build a custom skin for use with the resource mapping functionality in RF 4.2.0.Final

(packed & compressed resources, in my case), using the maven-richfaces-resources-plugin.

I'm hitting a minor build compatibility issue with the sandbox schedule component. My limited understanding

is that the plugin scans the classpath looking for @ResourceDepend* annotations and extracts the required

resources. The thing is the resources referenced in the @ResourceDepend* annotations  have to be in the

correct order, or the maven plugin bombs out. Near the end of this post https://community.jboss.org/message/719835#719835

is a helpful explanation from Lukas Fryc.

I had a similar problem with a custom component I wrote and I was able to fix the problem simply by re-ordering

the dependencies like this:

@ResourceDependencies({

@ResourceDependency(library = "javax.faces", name = "jsf.js", target = "head"),

@ResourceDependency(name = "jquery.js", target = "head"),

@ResourceDependency(name = "jquery-ui-core.js", target = "head"),

@ResourceDependency(name = "scripts/autocomplete.js", target = "head"),

@ResourceDependency(name = "scripts/jquery.dropshadow.js", target = "head")

})

- previously the jsf.js reference was last in the list...

In my pom I declare a dependency on the schedule component:

<dependency>

<groupId>org.richfaces.sandbox.ui.schedule</groupId>

<artifactId>schedule-ui</artifactId>

<version>4.1.0-SNAPSHOT</version>

</dependency>

and then I have the plugin related pom.xml content:

<properties>

<faces.resources.dir>${project.build.outputDirectory}/META-INF/resources</faces.resources.dir>

<resource.mappings.dir>${project.build.outputDirectory}/META-INF/richfaces</resource.mappings.dir>

</properties>

<plugin>

<groupId>org.richfaces.cdk</groupId>

<artifactId>maven-richfaces-resources-plugin</artifactId>

<configuration>

<skins>

<skin>blueSky</skin>

</skins>

<includedContentTypes>

<include>application/javascript</include>

<include>text/css</include>

<include>image/.+</include>

</includedContentTypes>

<fileNameMappings>

<property>

<name>^.*showcase.*/([^/]+\.css)$</name>

<value>org.richfaces.showcase.css/$1</value>

</property>

<property>

<name>^.+/([^/]+\.(png|gif|jpg))$</name>

<value>org.richfaces.images/$1</value>

</property>

<property>

<name>^.+/([^/]+\.css)$</name>

<value>org.richfaces.css/$1</value>

</property>

</fileNameMappings>

</configuration>

<executions>

<!-- PackedCompressed -->

<execution>

<id>packed-compressed-resources</id>

<goals>

<goal>process</goal>

</goals>

<configuration>

<pack>true</pack>

<compress>true</compress>

<resourcesOutputDir>${faces.resources.dir}/org.richfaces.staticResource/${project.version}/PackedCompressed/</resourcesOutputDir>

<staticResourceMappingFile>${resource.mappings.dir}/staticResourceMapping/PackedCompressed.properties</staticResourceMappingFile>

<staticResourcePrefix>org.richfaces.staticResource/${project.version}/PackedCompressed/</staticResourcePrefix>

<excludedFiles>

<exclude>^\Qorg.richfaces.renderkit.html.images.\E.*</exclude>

<exclude>^\Qorg.richfaces.renderkit.html.iconimages.\E.*</exclude>

<exclude>^jquery\.js$</exclude>

</excludedFiles>

</configuration>

</execution>

</executions>

</plugin>

I've run the build with maven -e -X, so there's a lot of output most of which I've removed but this is the important part:

class org.richfaces.renderkit.html.TabPanelRenderer

[javax.faces:jsf.js, null:jquery.js, null:richfaces.js, null:richfaces-queue.js, null:richfaces-base-component.js, :richfaces-event.js, org.richfaces:togglePanel.js, org.richfaces:tabPanel.js, org.richfaces:tabPanel.ecss]

class org.richfaces.renderkit.html.FileUploadRenderer

[javax.faces:jsf.js, null:jquery.js, null:richfaces.js, null:richfaces-queue.js, null:richfaces-base-component.js, :richfaces-event.js, org.richfaces:fileupload.js, org.richfaces:fileupload.ecss]

class org.richfaces.renderkit.ScheduleRendererBase

[javax.faces:jsf.js, :jquery.js, :richfaces.js, :richfaces-event.js, :richfaces-base-component.js, :ui.core.js, :ui.draggable.js, :ui.resizable.js, :fullcalendar.js, :richfaces.schedule.js, :org.richfaces.renderkit.html.scripts.ScheduleMessages, :fullcalendar.css]

------------------------------------------------------------------------

BUILD FAILURE

Total time: 22.693s

Finished at: Mon Feb 27 13:45:31 GMT 2012

Final Memory: 79M/660M

Failed to execute goal org.richfaces.cdk:maven-richfaces-resources-plugin:4.2.0.Final:process (packed-compressed-resources) on project SportQuest: Exception caught when scanning class org.richfaces.renderkit.ScheduleRendererBase:

collection: [javax.faces:jsf.js, :jquery.js, :richfaces.js, :richfaces-event.js, :richfaces-base-component.js, :ui.core.js, :ui.draggable.js, :ui.resizable.js, :fullcalendar.js, :richfaces.schedule.js, :org.richfaces.renderkit.html.scripts.ScheduleMessages, :fullcalendar.css]

PartialOrder[javax.faces:jsf.js, null:jquery.js, null:richfaces.js, null:richfaces-base-component.js, :richfaces-event.js, org.richfaces:jquery.hotkeys.js, org.richfaces:hotkey.js]

-> [Help 1]

org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: Failed to execute goal org.richfaces.cdk:maven-richfaces-resources-plugin:4.2.0.Final:process (packed-compressed-resources) on project SportQuest: Exception caught when scanning class org.richfaces.renderkit.ScheduleRendererBase

at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java:217)

at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java:153)

at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java:145)

at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleModuleBuilder.buildProject(LifecycleModuleBuilder.java:84)

at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleModuleBuilder.buildProject(LifecycleModuleBuilder.java:59)

at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleStarter.singleThreadedBuild(LifecycleStarter.java:183)

at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleStarter.execute(LifecycleStarter.java:161)

at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:319)

at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:156)

at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.execute(MavenCli.java:537)

at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.doMain(MavenCli.java:196)

at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.main(MavenCli.java:141)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:601)

at org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.launchEnhanced(Launcher.java:290)

at org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:230)

at org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.mainWithExitCode(Launcher.java:409)

at org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:352)

Caused by: org.apache.maven.plugin.MojoExecutionException: Exception caught when scanning class org.richfaces.renderkit.ScheduleRendererBase

at org.richfaces.cdk.ProcessMojo.execute(ProcessMojo.java:465)

at org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultBuildPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultBuildPluginManager.java:101)

at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java:209)

... 19 more

Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Exception caught when scanning class org.richfaces.renderkit.ScheduleRendererBase

at org.richfaces.cdk.resource.scan.impl.ResourceOrderingScanner.scan(ResourceOrderingScanner.java:118)

at org.richfaces.cdk.ProcessMojo.scanResourceOrdering(ProcessMojo.java:294)

at org.richfaces.cdk.ProcessMojo.reorderFoundResources(ProcessMojo.java:381)

at org.richfaces.cdk.ProcessMojo.execute(ProcessMojo.java:426)

... 21 more

Caused by: org.richfaces.cdk.ordering.IllegalPartialOrderingException:

collection: [javax.faces:jsf.js, :jquery.js, :richfaces.js, :richfaces-event.js, :richfaces-base-component.js, :ui.core.js, :ui.draggable.js, :ui.resizable.js, :fullcalendar.js, :richfaces.schedule.js, :org.richfaces.renderkit.html.scripts.ScheduleMessages, :fullcalendar.css]

PartialOrder[javax.faces:jsf.js, null:jquery.js, null:richfaces.js, null:richfaces-base-component.js, :richfaces-event.js, org.richfaces:jquery.hotkeys.js, org.richfaces:hotkey.js]

at org.richfaces.cdk.ordering.PartialOrderToCompleteOrder.checkCurrentPartialOrders(PartialOrderToCompleteOrder.java:224)

at org.richfaces.cdk.ordering.PartialOrderToCompleteOrder.addPartialOrdering(PartialOrderToCompleteOrder.java:78)

at org.richfaces.cdk.resource.scan.impl.ResourceOrderingScanner.addResourceDependencies(ResourceOrderingScanner.java:130)

at org.richfaces.cdk.resource.scan.impl.ResourceOrderingScanner.scan(ResourceOrderingScanner.java:116)

... 24 more

For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please read the following articles:

[Help 1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/MojoExecutionException

Regards,

Brendan.

• 117. Re: Schedule
                              blabno

Brendan,

Thanks for report. What should be the right ordering?

• 118. Re: Schedule
                                healeyb

That's a really good question. If you see my example @ResourceDependencies from the previous post, that's what I

came up with by trial and error, but clearly I had only a few resources to deal with. In the maven output prior to the

build error I presume I'm seeing classes successfully scanned along with the correctly processed resource order:

class org.richfaces.renderkit.AjaxCommandRendererBase

[javax.faces:jsf.js, null:jquery.js, null:richfaces.js, null:richfaces-queue.js]

class org.richfaces.renderkit.DragSourceRenderer

[javax.faces:jsf.js, null:jquery.js, null:richfaces.js, null:richfaces-base-component.js, :jquery.position.js, :richfaces-event.js, org.richfaces:jquery-ui-core.js, org.richfaces:jquery-dnd.js, org.richfaces:dnd-draggable.js]

class org.richfaces.renderkit.html.QueueResourceComponentRenderer

[javax.faces:jsf.js, null:jquery.js, null:richfaces.js, null:richfaces-queue.js]

class org.richfaces.renderkit.html.TooltipRenderer

[javax.faces:jsf.js, null:jquery.js, null:richfaces.js, null:richfaces-queue.js, null:richfaces-base-component.js, :jquery.position.js, :richfaces-event.js, org.richfaces:popup.js, org.richfaces:tooltip.js, org.richfaces:tooltip.ecss]

class org.richfaces.renderkit.DataScrollerBaseRenderer

[javax.faces:jsf.js, null:jquery.js, null:richfaces.js, null:richfaces-queue.js, null:richfaces-base-component.js, :richfaces-event.js, org.richfaces:datascroller.js, org.richfaces:datascroller.ecss]

class org.richfaces.renderkit.html.NotifyStackRendererBase

[javax.faces:jsf.js, null:jquery.js, null:richfaces.js, null:richfaces-queue.js, null:richfaces-base-component.js, org.richfaces:jquery.pnotify.js, org.richfaces:notify.js, org.richfaces:notifyStack.js, org.richfaces:notify.ecss]

class org.richfaces.renderkit.html.ToggleControlRenderer

[:jquery.js, :richfaces.js]

class org.richfaces.renderkit.PickListRendererBase

[javax.faces:jsf.js, null:jquery.js, null:richfaces.js, null:richfaces-queue.js, null:richfaces-base-component.js, :jquery.position.js, :richfaces-event.js, :richfaces-utils.js, :richfaces-selection.js, org.richfaces:inputBase.js, org.richfaces:popup.js, org.richfaces:list.js, org.richfaces:listMulti.js, org.richfaces:popupList.js, org.richfaces:pickList.js, org.richfaces:orderingList.js, org.richfaces:pickList.ecss, org.richfaces:orderingList.ecss]

class org.richfaces.renderkit.AutocompleteRendererBase

[javax.faces:jsf.js, null:jquery.js, null:richfaces.js, null:richfaces-queue.js, null:richfaces-base-component.js, :jquery.position.js, :richfaces-event.js, :richfaces-utils.js, :richfaces-selection.js, org.richfaces:AutocompleteBase.js, org.richfaces:Autocomplete.js, org.richfaces:Autocomplete.ecss]

class org.richfaces.renderkit.ScheduleRendererBase

[javax.faces:jsf.js, :jquery.js, :richfaces.js, :richfaces-event.js, :richfaces-base-component.js, :ui.core.js, :ui.draggable.js, :ui.resizable.js, :fullcalendar.js, :richfaces.schedule.js, :org.richfaces.renderkit.html.scripts.ScheduleMessages, :fullcalendar.css]

BUILD FAILURE

If you have a resource not included in the output above (or a combination of resources) then I guess it's a case of

reading Lukas's post to figure out exactly how this works.

• 119. Re: Schedule
                                  lfryc

Hi guys,

From the exception it seems the order of :richfaces-base-component.js and :richaces-event.js needs to be switched.

1 5 6 7 8 9 Previous Next