3 Replies Latest reply on Aug 15, 2011 9:38 PM by amywkwan11

jbpm process not getting deployed

kanti

I am new to JBoss and JBPM. I have developed a simple jbpm process using JBoss developer studio 4.0 and having jboss soa 5.0 GA application server. When i am trying to deploy the process or pinging the server I am getting below error:

"The server deployer could not be reached.Check your connection parameters and verify that server is running.

ping server failed. Please check your connection".

Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks,

kanti

• 1. Re: jbpm process not getting deployed
          amywkwan11

I encountered the same problem.   Have you found a solution?

• 2. Re: jbpm process not getting deployed
            tob1as

Hi,

I dont know about that particular tool/server constellation. I just tell you about my environment and hope it helps you.

When a process is deployed, the process definition file is committed into the guvnor repository (webdav). If that is also the case in your environment, the file should end up in the default package.

You can usually reach that over http://localhost:8080/drools-guvnor/org.drools.guvnor.Guvnor/webdav/ (Import it in your win explorer). My eclipse therefore has a guvnor connection. Maybe this connection is missing in your case?

Or the server is down?

Hope this brings you somehow closer.

• 3. Re: jbpm process not getting deployed
              amywkwan11

Hi,

Thank you for your reply. I was lucky to get it work last night.

I am using - SOA-P-5.1 + JBDS 4.0 on Window Platform

I did 2 things

1) Changed the Server Deployer from "/jbpm-console/upload" to "/gpd-deployer/upload"

2) Changed <attribute name="DownloadServerClasses">true</attribute> (from false to true)

in jboss-soa-p-5\jboss-as\server\default\conf\jboss-service.xml

[The usage of this attribute is written on SOA Getting Started Guide Section 2.4.5]

I figured the 2nd step after I read https://issues.jboss.org/browse/SOA-1586 mentioned about 'secured' and 'unsecured' profile

Hope this may help others.