1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 14, 2011 4:32 AM by eaa

human task assigned to group[n user of that group can complete the task]

sandeepkr.shah

Hello everybody,

I am new to JBPM. I have a use case. Can we create a process which suffice the following

- A n step approval process.

- in a single step exactly n user of a particular group can complete the task.

Can we assign a human task to agroup, where exactle n number of user sfrom that group can complete the task?

From the documentaion. It is clear that we can create a human task and assign it to a group. But a single user of a group can coplete the task. My requirement is that task should be completed by n user.

• 1. Re: human task assigned to group[n user of that group can complete the task]
          eaa

While I don't think yo can solve your problem with a single node, I think you can accomplish your goal using a multiple-instance Node containing a Human Task Node. The multiple-instance Node will create n user tasks and only when those tasks are completed, the multiple-instance node will be ended and the execution will continue. According to your requirements, it might be needed a "control" node after the multiple-instance to check the overall result.    Best Regards,