3 Replies Latest reply on Aug 23, 2011 8:17 PM by salaboy21

problem with jbpm on weblogic

arashbahal

hi all

i am new to jbpm.

i am trying to implement some web services based on jbpm. i have implemented my services and test it in stand alone mode and it is ok!

but when i am trying to deploy my services on weblogic server it is thrown by some exceptions!

org.hibernate.HibernateException: Errors in named queries: findTasks, findMessages, findTimers, findGroupsByUserAndGroupType, findProcessInstanceIds, findJo
              at org.hibernate.impl.SessionFactoryImpl.<init>(SessionFactoryImpl.java:397)
              at org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration.buildSessionFactory(Configuration.java:1327)
              at org.jbpm.pvm.internal.wire.descriptor.HibernateSessionFactoryDescriptor.construct(HibernateSessionFactoryDescriptor.java:62)
              at org.jbpm.pvm.internal.wire.WireContext.construct(WireContext.java:487)
              at org.jbpm.pvm.internal.wire.WireContext.create(WireContext.java:466)
              Truncated. see log file for complete stacktrace

after searching the internet i have found that adding

<property name="hibernate.query.factory_class">org.hibernate.hql.classic.ClassicQueryTranslatorFactory</property>

to hibernate config fix the problem. i have tried the solution and it was successful, but after deploying

when i want to run one of my services it throws another exception

my code snippet is:

ProcessInstance processInstance = executionService
                          .startProcessInstanceByKey(processDefinitionId, parameters,
                                  userId + "-" + sequence);

and the exception is :

Error invoking com.pardis.notification.core.Services (POJO): org.hibernate.QueryException<ComponentHandler.handleRequest:144>
      <WSEE:21>org.hibernate.QueryException: Incorrect query syntax [select new map( idProperty.objectName as objectName, idProperty.deployment.dbid as deploymentDbid )

Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
              at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
              at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:169)
              at org.hibernate.util.ReflectHelper.classForName(ReflectHelper.java:123)
              at org.hibernate.hql.classic.SelectParser.token(SelectParser.java:96)
              at org.hibernate.hql.classic.ClauseParser.token(ClauseParser.java:109)
              at org.hibernate.hql.classic.ClauseParser.end(ClauseParser.java:136)
              at org.hibernate.hql.classic.PreprocessingParser.end(PreprocessingParser.java:145)
              at org.hibernate.hql.classic.ParserHelper.parse(ParserHelper.java:52)
              at org.hibernate.hql.classic.QueryTranslatorImpl.compile(QueryTranslatorImpl.java:239)

please help me about this situation

thanks in advance