2 Replies Latest reply on Jul 25, 2011 3:23 PM by jw0rmc

can not  see my process from another pc

jw0rmc

i was trying and i can't see my procees into guvnor and jbpmconsole.

I modified the build xml, i remove localhost for my ip address, so I could see the pages guvnor and console from outside, although the diagrams in jbpm never show me, and forms too. if  return the build.xml property binding addreses to localhost value everything works fine.i dont know what else i have to modify to get the diagram show me.

• 1. Re: can not  see my process from another pc
          tsurdilovic

Take a look at https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBPM-2980. You would need to change jbpm.console.properties in jbpm-gwt-console to set your new hostname and port. These values are also used when trying to retrieve your packages from Guvnor.

1 of 1 people found this helpful
          • 2. Re: can not  see my process from another pc
            jw0rmc

apparently all was solved by changing the direction wich h2 database service was enabled. i change the ip localhost to the real ip,  located in build.xml. im working over virtual machine with vbox. thanks for the information is soo usefull.

but only i can create new process instances from local machine and no from remote pc, i can see my process execution, diagram and tasks. but cannot generate news process. ( only from remote machine ).