1 Reply Latest reply on Jul 20, 2011 1:14 PM by farmtk

Can I remove the string "queue/" which infront the queue name ?

farmtk

Hi, wish to get the answer of the following :

I have the following queue to consume jms and is working well . The queue name is -- jms_ABCD. The following java program is in Server_A.

@MessageDriven(

activationConfig =

{       @ActivationConfigProperty(propertyName = "destinationType", propertyValue = "javax.jms.Queue"),

@ActivationConfigProperty(propertyName="destination", propertyValue="queue/jms_ABCD")

}

)

public class TestReceive implements MessageListener {

}

From other server (says Server_B) need to send jms to the Server_A's queue "jms_ABCD". Due to the JMS tools constrain which use in Server_B, the lookup queue name cannot put as "...../queue/jms_ABCD". but only "...../jms_ABCD". So I change the program in Server_A to as follow , just to remove the string "queue/" in front of the queue name "jms_ABCD" as follow :

@ActivationConfigProperty(propertyName="destination", propertyValue="jms_ABCD")

It cannot work, because the JNDIName of this queue still "queue/jms_ABCD". This can be seen in the jboss console as shown below :

sc.gif

So next step is to change the JNDIName from "queue/jms_ABCD" to "jms_ABCD" and press "Apply Changes" button in jboss console.

However after shuntdown and restart jboss, the JNDIName of this queue still go back to "queue/jms_ABCD".

Could any one advice how to remove the "queue/" ? Thank you.

I am using JBoss 4.2.2.