2 Replies Latest reply on Jun 22, 2011 3:09 AM by jph

EJB3.1 Timerservice problem

jph

Hi, I'm using EJB3.1, JBoss 6.0.0.Final and the IDE Eclipse helios.

I tried the scheduling task annotation in a stateless bean(TransStockwareBean). It worked. As I removed the method annotated "@schedule..." (called doSomething) and the "timeout" method, and as I redeployed the EARand started the JBossAs, I got the error "Could not find timeout method".

Here's the end of the trace:

15:40:31,381 WARN  [TimerServiceContainer] EJBTHREE-2193: using deprecated TimerServiceFactory for restoring timers
      15:40:31,438 INFO  [service] Removing bootstrap log handlers
      15:40:31,516 ERROR [ProfileServiceBootstrap] Failed to load profile:: org.jboss.deployers.client.spi.IncompleteDeploymentException: Summary of incomplete deployments (SEE PREVIOUS ERRORS FOR DETAILS):

DEPLOYMENTS MISSING DEPENDENCIES:
        Deployment "jboss.j2ee:ear=BASE_DONNES.ear,jar=ADABAS_EJB.jar,name=TransStockwareBean,service=EJB3_endpoint" is missing the following dependencies:
          Dependency "jboss.j2ee:ear=BASE_DONNES.ear,jar=ADABAS_EJB.jar,name=TransStockwareBean,service=EJB3" (should be in state "Installed", but is actually in state "**ERROR**")

DEPLOYMENTS IN ERROR:
        Deployment "jboss.j2ee:ear=BASE_DONNES.ear,jar=ADABAS_EJB.jar,name=TransStockwareBean,service=EJB3" is in error due to the following reason(s): java.lang.IllegalStateException: Could not find timeout method: ejb.transactions.magasins.TransStockwareBean.doSomething(), **ERROR**

at org.jboss.deployers.plugins.deployers.DeployersImpl.checkComplete(DeployersImpl.java:1228) [:2.2.0.GA]
      at org.jboss.deployers.plugins.main.MainDeployerImpl.checkComplete(MainDeployerImpl.java:905) [:2.2.0.GA]
      at org.jboss.system.server.profileservice.deployers.MainDeployerPlugin.checkComplete(MainDeployerPlugin.java:87) [:6.0.0.Final]
      at org.jboss.profileservice.deployment.ProfileDeployerPluginRegistry.checkAllComplete(ProfileDeployerPluginRegistry.java:107) [:0.2.2]
      at org.jboss.system.server.profileservice.bootstrap.BasicProfileServiceBootstrap.start(BasicProfileServiceBootstrap.java:135) [:6.0.0.Final]
      at org.jboss.system.server.profileservice.bootstrap.BasicProfileServiceBootstrap.start(BasicProfileServiceBootstrap.java:56) [:6.0.0.Final]
      at org.jboss.bootstrap.impl.base.server.AbstractServer.startBootstraps(AbstractServer.java:827) [jboss-bootstrap-impl-base.jar:2.1.0-alpha-5]
      at org.jboss.bootstrap.impl.base.server.AbstractServer$StartServerTask.run(AbstractServer.java:417) [jboss-bootstrap-impl-base.jar:2.1.0-alpha-5]
      at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619) [:1.6.0_21]

15:40:31,522 INFO  [org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol] Démarrage de Coyote HTTP/1.1 sur http-127.0.0.1-8080
      15:40:31,524 INFO  [org.apache.coyote.ajp.AjpProtocol] Starting Coyote AJP/1.3 on ajp-127.0.0.1-8009
      15:40:31,525 INFO  [org.jboss.bootstrap.impl.base.server.AbstractServer] JBossAS [6.0.0.Final "Neo"] Started in 1m:3s:0ms

I wanted to get back to the previous state, before I used this timer service.

Can someone help me?