1 2 3 Previous Next 32 Replies Latest reply on Sep 7, 2012 1:43 AM by leaf-xue Go to original post
      • 30. Re: understanding taskclient
        gxqin

Diduch & Sebastien,

i'm facing this issue too. seems we can assign the groupid for the usertask and define the group in the file LoadGroups.mvel under task-service/resources/org/jbpm. but i'm not sure how to define the mapping between user and group.

• 31. Re: understanding taskclient
          slelarge

Austen,

I've played a little more with the jBPM API and it seems that you don't have to manage the relationship between users and groups in jBPM Human-Task persistence database.

This is what I understand :

* you can assign tasks to groups by using the GroupID attribute of the Task

* you can call the API functions like getTasksAssignedAsPotentialOwner("user1", groups, "en-UK", user1TaskSummaryResponseHandler)

where the "groups" argument is a list of groups to which the user belongs. It is your responsibility to call a function that returns the list of groups and then to pass it to the jBPM Human Task engine.

jBPM sees which tasks are available for the user.

Does it make things clearer ?

rgds

• 32. Re: understanding taskclient
            leaf-xue

Hi Diduch Cordova !

What is your "Pantallazo.png" in the process of email node properties is how to set?Can give a specific process?

1 2 3 Previous Next