0 Replies Latest reply on Jun 1, 2011 4:58 AM by gptex

Endpoint does not contain operation meta data for Exception

gptex

Hi all,

I have deployed a web services in JBoss 4.2.3 GA jdk6, and I run JBoss using Jdk 6

I have generated the artifatcs using wsconsume and I have build a client to invoke my service.
      If I invoke the service from a wm outside jboss, all goes well: my service is invoke and performs its job,

that means that wsdl, mapping and so on are fine.

But I need also to invoke the same service inside a JBoss's thread that polls on db and invokes the service.

To do so I have put the same artifact and the ws client in a jar located in .../WEB-INF/lib folder., and my thread

invokes for the client.

When ws is invoked I have the "Endpoint does not contain operation meta data for Exception" in JBoss log.

After some works around it, I have see that I use the same client outside JBoss, I have two scenarios:
      1) If I run my vm without nothing in classpath the services (JBoss side) is invoked and performs its job

2) If I run my vm within the same classpath setted by wsconsume (that uses some JBoss's jars) I have the same exception

that I have running the client inside a JBoss's thread.

So I Imagine that are there some jars issue, so I have installed a clean JBoss 4.2.3 GA jdk6, within only my web service to test;

but nothing change: within the JBoss's jars in classpath (the one setted by wsconsume) I have always the exception and without

the jars all works fine.

So:

Are there some config to do to solve my problem?

Is there a way to call my service inside a JBoss's thread (that obviously has the JBoss's jar in class path)?

Thank you very much