0 Replies Latest reply on Apr 25, 2011 4:26 PM by jdh

Maven build failed for jBPM 5.1 source

jdh

I downloaded the jBPM 5.1 source (jbpm-5.1.0.M1-src.zip) and tried to run a build with Maven and it failed in the jbpm-persistence-jpa.  Here is my stack:

Apache Maven 3.0.1 (r1038046; 2010-11-23 05:58:32-0500)

Java version: 1.6.0_23

OS name: "windows xp" version: "5.1" arch: "x86" Family: "windows"

Attached is the build output along with the unit tests that failed.  Seems the unit tests can communicate with the database and they are getting back the wrong number of results.  Is there some platform dependent cleanup that is not happening between tests or something?  I'm rather new to Maven and was really hoping this would work right out of the box.  I kicked off the build with mvn clean install -X > build.log.  I would appreciate the help if anyone has any suggestions on what might be wrong and what I might do to fix it.

Jim

Failed tests:

testUserTransactions(org.jbpm.persistence.session.PersistentStatefulSessionTest)

testPersistenceWorkItems(org.jbpm.persistence.session.PersistentStatefulSessionTest)

testPersistenceRuleSet(org.jbpm.persistence.session.PersistentStatefulSessionTest)

testPersistenceVariables(org.jbpm.persistence.session.VariablePersistenceStrategyTest)

testPersistenceVariablesWithTypeChange(org.jbpm.persistence.session.VariablePersistenceStrategyTest)

testWorkItemWithVariablePersistence(org.jbpm.persistence.session.VariablePersistenceStrategyTest)

testPersistenceWorkItems(org.jbpm.persistence.session.SingleSessionCommandServiceTest)

testPersistenceWorkItemsUserTransaction(org.jbpm.persistence.session.SingleSessionCommandServiceTest)

Tests run: 42, Failures: 8, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0

[INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
      [INFO] Reactor Summary:
      [INFO]
      [INFO] jBPM .............................................. SUCCESS [1.828s]
      [INFO] jBPM :: Flow ...................................... SUCCESS [59.952s]
      [INFO] jBPM :: Flow Builder .............................. SUCCESS [52.311s]
      [INFO] jBPM :: JPA Persistence ........................... FAILURE [54.155s]
      [INFO] jBPM :: BAM ....................................... SKIPPED
      [INFO] jBPM :: BPMN2 ..................................... SKIPPED
      [INFO] jBPM :: WorkItems ................................. SKIPPED
      [INFO] jBPM :: Human Task ................................ SKIPPED
      [INFO] jBPM :: GWT ....................................... SKIPPED
      [INFO] jBPM :: GWT Console ............................... SKIPPED
      [INFO] jBPM :: GWT Console Forms ......................... SKIPPED
      [INFO] jBPM :: GWT Console Graph Viewer .................. SKIPPED
      [INFO] jBPM :: GWT Console WAR ........................... SKIPPED
      [INFO] jBPM :: GWT console server WAR .................... SKIPPED
      [INFO] BUILD FAILURE