1 2 3 Previous Next 35 Replies Latest reply on Mar 8, 2013 3:32 AM by northly Go to original post
      • 30. Re: jBPM5 Console Integration with Tomcat6
        bpmn2user

Amin Mohammed-Coleman: Yes! It looks like you are close.

If you have created the new jar files jbpm-gwt-core-5.0.0.jar (that includes the modified CommandDelegate.java) and jbpm-gwt-form-5.0.0.jar (that includes the modified AbstractFormDispatcher.java file) and reaplaced the existing jar files in ...apache-tomcat-6.0.29\webapps\gwt-console-server\WEB-INF\lib, you should be able to see the processes.

Do you have the artifacts (ftl, bpmn etc) in Guvnor?

I am presuming that you have copied these artifcats in a local directory (using the parameter jbpm.console.directory)

Again, these changes might be required in the latest 5.0 codebase, as the Guvnor is looked into first and then it would lok into the file system specified  by the parameter 'jbpm.console.directory'.

Here is an attachment for GraphViewerPluginImpl.java (jbpm-gwt\jbpm-gwt-graph\src\main\java\org\jbpm\integration\console\graph). This again includes a modification for reading the reading the image from filesystem. You might not need this, as you would see the diagram after an exception. But, if you include the new jar file jbpm-gwt-graph-5.0.0.jar, you would not see the exception also.

• 31. jBPM5 Console Integration with Tomcat6
          aminmc

Hi

Finally i got it working...it was a tearful moment.  I had to make changes to one of the libs within the console server as it was using a different datasource.  However I have a few questions from running the console (apologies for writing this on this thread):

1) I am using JPAWorkingMemoryDbLogger to track changes and I was wondering what the best practice is for this.  Currently I have some code that instantiates the JPAWorkingMemoryDbLogger on construction of the StatefulKnowledgeSession and then have some methods such as

class A {

public A () {

..initialise ksession

.. create JPAWorkingMemoryDbLogger (ksession);

}

startProcess(String processName) {

ksession.start(...);

ksession.dispose();

}

void action (String actionName) {

ksession.signal(..);

ksession.dispose();

}

}

Is this the write approach or should i create a JPAWorkingMemoryDbLogger for each method call and then dispose after the method execution. (I noticed with this approach i was getting double processinstancelog entries for a given process instance).

2) On my diagram i have a event based gateway which has 2 event flows.  On start of the process when i check the diagram i see a red arrow for both messages.  When I follow a path for a given event I notice that there is still a red arrow for the event path that i didn't take.  Is there something I can do to stop this?  I noticed that code collections activeNodeInstances based on type (EXIT or ENTERED).  Not sure what approach it should be as it is misleading as I have taken a given path.

3) I notice that the rest API has a list of active nodes and the jbpm console makes a call to get the active nodes and then does some parsing to generate the image.  Is there a way to get the image (with the red arrow) via the rest api?

Any help would be appreciated...again !

• 32. Re: jBPM5 Console Integration with Tomcat6
            jovenno

where  is the  geronimo-jta_1.0.1B_spec-1.0.1.jar     ? I can't find it.

• 34. Re: jBPM5 Console Integration with Tomcat6
              sarah87

Hello!

I have downloaded jbpm-install (jbpm-5.1.0.Final-installer-full) and installed jbpm by “ant  install.demo”.,After I executed “ant start.demo”,

However, it seems to be going wrong when running the a web-based application like the jbpm-console and Guvnor :

I can’t access http://localhost:8080/jbpm-console and http://localhost:8080/drools-guvnor by Google Chrome or Firefox? What can I do?

I  did like you explained here but i got these errors

jbpm-installer/ jboss-5.1.0.GA/server/default/logdirectory :

2011-11-17 00:00:06,742 ERROR [org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.[jboss.web].[localhost].[/jbpm-console].[ErraiServlet]] (http-localhost%2F127.0.0.1-8080-6) "Servlet.service()" pour la servlet ErraiServlet a g�n�r� une exception

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/jboss/errai/bus/server/HttpSessionProvider$SessionsContainer

at org.jboss.errai.bus.server.HttpSessionProvider.getSession(HttpSessionProvider.java:29)

at org.jboss.errai.bus.server.HttpSessionProvider.getSession(HttpSessionProvider.java:16)

at org.jboss.errai.bus.server.servlet.DefaultBlockingServlet.doPost(DefaultBlockingServlet.java:83)

at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:637)

at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:717)

at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:290)

at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)

at org.jboss.web.tomcat.filters.ReplyHeaderFilter.doFilter(ReplyHeaderFilter.java:96)

at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:235)

at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:235)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:191)

at org.jboss.web.tomcat.security.SecurityAssociationValve.invoke(SecurityAssociationValve.java:190)

at org.jboss.web.tomcat.security.JaccContextValve.invoke(JaccContextValve.java:92)

at org.jboss.web.tomcat.security.SecurityContextEstablishmentValve.process(SecurityContextEstablishmentValve.java:126)

at org.jboss.web.tomcat.security.SecurityContextEstablishmentValve.invoke(SecurityContextEstablishmentValve.java:70)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:127)

at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:102)

at org.jboss.web.tomcat.service.jca.CachedConnectionValve.invoke(CachedConnectionValve.java:158)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:109)

at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:330)

at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:829)

at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.process(Http11Protocol.java:598)

at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$Worker.run(JIoEndpoint.java:447)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)

Thank you for your response

• 35. Re: jBPM5 Console Integration with Tomcat6
                northly

hello all:

jBPM5 Console Integration with Tomcat7 ,Appear the following error, how to return a responsibility?

org.jboss.resteasy.spi.UnhandledException: java.lang.RuntimeException: Session was not initialized, check previous errors in log

org.jboss.resteasy.core.SynchronousDispatcher.unwrapException(SynchronousDispatcher.java:345)

org.jboss.resteasy.core.SynchronousDispatcher.handleApplicationException(SynchronousDispatcher.java:321)

org.jboss.resteasy.core.SynchronousDispatcher.handleException(SynchronousDispatcher.java:214)

org.jboss.resteasy.core.SynchronousDispatcher.handleInvokerException(SynchronousDispatcher.java:190)

org.jboss.resteasy.core.SynchronousDispatcher.getResponse(SynchronousDispatcher.java:534)

org.jboss.resteasy.core.SynchronousDispatcher.invoke(SynchronousDispatcher.java:496)

org.jboss.resteasy.core.SynchronousDispatcher.invoke(SynchronousDispatcher.java:119)

org.jboss.resteasy.plugins.server.servlet.ServletContainerDispatcher.service(ServletContainerDispatcher.java:208)

org.jboss.resteasy.plugins.server.servlet.HttpServletDispatcher.service(HttpServletDispatcher.java:55)

org.jboss.resteasy.plugins.server.servlet.HttpServletDispatcher.service(HttpServletDispatcher.java:50)

javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:722)

org.jboss.bpm.console.server.util.GWTJsonFilter.doFilter(GWTJsonFilter.java:59)

1 2 3 Previous Next