3 Replies Latest reply on Feb 28, 2011 9:47 PM by bpmn2user

what  is gwt-console-server path

arjunp

Hi,

I was referring some samples in jbpm blogs and I need to know,  the actual path referred in below statement :

2.) Copy the sampleHTFormVariables.jar to gwt-console-server's WEB-INF\lib directory.

If it is under jboss, please let me know the path.

• 1. what  is gwt-console-server path
          bpmn2user

jboss-5.1.0.GA\server\default\deploy\jbpm-gwt-console-server.war

You need to repackage jbpm-gwt-console-server.war after copying the jar file to WEB-INF\lib within jbpm-gwt-console-server.war

• 2. what  is gwt-console-server path
            arjunp

Hi Bpmn2 user,

First of all I would like to thank and appreciate your blog posts and your tutorials. As far as I know those are the helping tutorials for beginners or new comers to jbpm and java world.

I am from .net background and trying to adopt to java world. I downloaded your files (sampleHTFormVariables.jarSampleHumanTaskFormVariables.bpmn.zip) 

Could you please tell me how I should place the jar file inside jbpm-gwt-console-server.war

Thanks

• 3. what  is gwt-console-server path
              bpmn2user

Typically, you package the war file using 'ant' or 'maven' tools.

While you are picking up those tools, you can do the following::

Right click on the war file, i.e 'jbpm-gwt-console-server.war', and open using 'WINZIP' and add the jar file.

But you need to add the jar file into WEB-INF/lib first. So create a folder WEB-INF/lib and copy the jar file into WEB-INF/lib directory, then right click on 'WEB-INF/lib' and move to the war file.