1 2 Previous Next 17 Replies Latest reply on May 23, 2011 3:47 AM by ayusman_dikshit Go to original post
      • 15. Re: JBPM 4.0 in Web Application
        anandintouch

Hi Rajesh,

There is a brief and nice documentation on JBPM5 which tells how to create process definition(BPMN) file and start that process with some input as  HashMap.Java class which is used to start process is "SampleProcessTest.java"

Infact if you can download the source code from - https://hudson.jboss.org/hudson/job/jBPM5/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/target/

Build the code and run sample gwt-console application,that is also web app.

In this gwt-console application,they have two war files one for UI war(jbpm-gwt-console.war) and one for server war(jbpm-gwt-console-server.war).

These two war files can be downloaded from above link which has zip file called "jbpm-5.0-SNAPSHOT-gwt-console.zip".

So follow the documentation on JBPM5 and download their sample web app which makes restful web service call to server code and returns the data

to the UI which is build using GWT.

Link for documentation - http://hudson.jboss.org/hudson/job/jBPM5-release/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/target/jbpm-5.0.0-docs-build/jbpm-docs/html/index.html

Thanks,

Anand Prakash

• 16. JBPM 4.0 in Web Application
          anandintouch

Hi Luigi,

In that zip file there is one build.xml file which isnothing but ant script file which has all details about building and deploying application.

Regarding web page,I dont remeber how I tested but you can go ahead and create one jsp page and call the java class in that zip file to test the

flow.

As I said ,I just did small poc long back but now working on JBPM4 since jbpm4.4 will not be supported in future and moreover JBPM5 is light weight

and has lot of nice features as well.

We don't have to write lot of integration code to integrate jbpm to any application/product.

Thanks,

Anand

• 17. Re: JBPM 4.0 in Web Application
            ayusman_dikshit

yes you can integrate struts in your application. Consider jbpm is a set of library files.

1 2 Previous Next