2 Replies Latest reply on Feb 22, 2011 3:37 AM by vikasjadon

Problem with Jbpm domain specific process

vikasjadon

Hi,

I was trying to work with domain specific process with JBPM 5 with the help of chepter7( http://hudson.jboss.org/hudson/job/jBPM5-release/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/target/jbpm-5.0.0-docs-build/jbpm-docs/html/ch07.html).

I could not completly follow the step "registering the work defination". I need some help in understanding it fully. Can some expert please let me know the step by step process of working with domain specific process. I think the instruction provided in the chepter can be little more in detail, so it can be followed easily.

Thanks in advance for any help.

• 1. Problem with Jbpm domain specific process
          krisverlaenen

Hi,

Could you indicate which sections you might find difficult to understand?  I'll try to add more detail then.

There is also an old screencast that shows this in action, which is almost identical to how jBPM5 is using it (other than some small differences on how to create a new jBPM5 project):

http://people.redhat.com/kverlaen/DomainSpecificWorkItem.swf

Kris

1 of 1 people found this helpful
          • 2. Problem with Jbpm domain specific process
            vikasjadon

Thank you verymuch Kris for the screencast link, It was helpful in understanding and what i was actually looking.

I was having difficulty in "Registration Process" for the process. In which, we need to keep defination inside META-INF.  It will be great help for others if we can give a kind of step by step process there.

Also i was looking some pointer for using these custom processes in Spring MVC web application, if you can point me to some link related to that.

Thanks for the help.

Vikas