4 Replies Latest reply on Feb 20, 2011 5:39 AM by meeraganatra

JBPM-BPEL on Weblogic and Oracle

meeraganatra

Hi,

I am trying to deploy jbpm-bpel-1.1 on weblogic.

But i din find anything online available for this.

did any body has done with it before?

Please help me in installing jbpm-bpel with weblogic 8 and oracle 10g.

Thanks and Regards,

Meera

• 1. JBPM-BPEL on Weblogic and Oracle
          meeraganatra

Hi ,

Some how i manage to deploy jbpm-bpel ear on weblogic 9.2 and oracle 10g,

And also deployed one process.

Steps i have followed:

- deployed jbpm-bpel ear on weblogic

- created schema

- created process in eclipse

- prepared zip of the process

- deployed it using DeploymentServlet

- it has perpared one war

- that war i have deployed on weblogic

Now the issue is, generated war has Webservice in it, i am not able hit the URL of that webservice

And i also don't know how to call/execute the process.

Please help if any one has any idea about it.

Thanks and Regards,

Meera

• 2. JBPM-BPEL on Weblogic and Oracle
            meeraganatra

Hi ,

Some how i manage to deploy jbpm-bpel ear on weblogic 9.2 and oracle 10g,

And also deployed one process.

Steps i have followed:

- deployed jbpm-bpel ear on weblogic

- created schema

- created process in eclipse

- prepared zip of the process

- deployed it using DeploymentServlet

- it has perpared one war

- that war i have deployed on weblogic

Now the issue is, generated war has Webservice in it, i am not able hit the URL of that webservice

And i also don't know how to call/execute the process.

Please help if any one has any idea about it.

Thanks and Regards,

Meera

• 3. JBPM-BPEL on Weblogic and Oracle
              aguizar

Meera, the jBPM BPEL project is no longer under development. You might want to check RiftSaw instead.

• 4. JBPM-BPEL on Weblogic and Oracle
                meeraganatra

Hi Alejandro,

Thanks for the reply.

This is really very bad news for me.

Anyways now I am at the stage where I manage to deploy webservice on weblogic and also have client to call.

But now I am getting below error, and also know that I have to write class for weblogic which implement EndpointMetadataLookup.

Any implementation available of EndpointMetadataLookup for Weblogic?

So need your advice, should I go ahead with resolving following error so its better to switch other BPEL engine?

As you know I have invested more than 2 weeks on it L

Thanks and Regards,

Meera

java.rmi.RemoteException: SOAPFaultException - FaultCode [{http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/}Server] FaultString [no endpoint metadata lookup for message context: weblogic.wsee.message.soap.SoapMessageContext] FaultActor [null] Detail [<detail>org.jbpm.bpel.BpelException: no endpoint metadata lookup for message context: weblogic.wsee.message.soap.SoapMessageContext

</detail>]; nested exception is:

javax.xml.rpc.soap.SOAPFaultException: no endpoint metadata lookup for message context: weblogic.wsee.message.soap.SoapMessageContext

at examples.webservices.syncproc.client.Syncproc_Stub.process(Syncproc_Stub.java:37)

at com.amdocs.oss.bpel.HelloTest.testSayHello_proxy(HelloTest.java:53)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)

at junit.framework.TestCase.runTest(TestCase.java:154)

at junit.framework.TestCase.runBare(TestCase.java:127)

at junit.framework.TestResult$1.protect(TestResult.java:106)

at junit.framework.TestResult.runProtected(TestResult.java:124)

at junit.framework.TestResult.run(TestResult.java:109)

at junit.framework.TestCase.run(TestCase.java:118)

at junit.framework.TestSuite.runTest(TestSuite.java:208)

at junit.framework.TestSuite.run(TestSuite.java:203)

at org.junit.internal.runners.OldTestClassRunner.run(OldTestClassRunner.java:35)

at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit4.runner.JUnit4TestReference.run(JUnit4TestReference.java:38)

at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.TestExecution.run(TestExecution.java:38)

at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.runTests(RemoteTestRunner.java:460)

at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.runTests(RemoteTestRunner.java:673)

at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.run(RemoteTestRunner.java:386)

at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.main(RemoteTestRunner.java:196)

Caused by: javax.xml.rpc.soap.SOAPFaultException: no endpoint metadata lookup for message context: weblogic.wsee.message.soap.SoapMessageContext

at weblogic.wsee.codec.soap11.SoapCodec.decodeFault(SoapCodec.java:273)

at weblogic.wsee.ws.dispatch.client.CodecHandler.decodeFault(CodecHandler.java:106)

at weblogic.wsee.ws.dispatch.client.CodecHandler.decode(CodecHandler.java:91)

at weblogic.wsee.ws.dispatch.client.CodecHandler.handleFault(CodecHandler.java:79)

at weblogic.wsee.handler.HandlerIterator.handleFault(HandlerIterator.java:254)

at weblogic.wsee.handler.HandlerIterator.handleResponse(HandlerIterator.java:224)

at weblogic.wsee.ws.dispatch.client.ClientDispatcher.handleResponse(ClientDispatcher.java:161)

at weblogic.wsee.ws.dispatch.client.ClientDispatcher.dispatch(ClientDispatcher.java:116)

at weblogic.wsee.ws.WsStub.invoke(WsStub.java:89)

at weblogic.wsee.jaxrpc.StubImpl._invoke(StubImpl.java:335)

at examples.webservices.syncproc.client.Syncproc_Stub.process(Syncproc_Stub.java:32)

... 20 more