0 Replies Latest reply on Jan 30, 2011 1:47 PM by merlin69

jbpm5 TaskService/JMS beginner questions

merlin69

Hello,

I'm on the way to use worḱflows with my application. This application has User and Group that I want to use with jbpm.

Using the concept of OrganizationalUnit shown in jbpm human-task is not the problem, so my thought was to change that part.

Also not the problem until here.

As I'm using jboss as6 as appserver, I thought it would be a good idea to use the already installed hornetq as human task service.

I've tried and search long time, but have no idea how to implement it (already new to jms (and jbpm))

My current idea is to use an MBean filtering messages and hand it out to local ejb as a singleton. Has anyone implmented such part and is able to help me out with an idea or a few snippets ? The original TaskService and TaskServerHandler do not help, as they use sessions.

What about persistence ? When using ejb I have a persistence manager, but does my idea work for long time (persistence manager does not loose transaction ?)

The original TaskServer(HornetQ) uses ClientMessage. I've not found how this is implemented by jbpm message. Any hint how to construct a jbpm message ?

Any help or ideas would be nice, as I'm totaly confused for the moment.

Thanks in advance