0 Replies Latest reply on Jan 25, 2011 9:10 PM by dnyanesh.ginde

Problem with Orchestration projects

dnyanesh.ginde

Hello,

I am using Jboss AS 5.1.0GA(jdk 6 version) and Jboss ESB-4.9. I have deployed Jboss ESB on the Jboss AS. I have changed the database from hsql DB to Oracle. Everything seems to be fine when I start the server. All the .esb are deployed in the default server profile. All the ESB and JBPM tables are created in the Oracle DB. There are no exceptions on server startup.

When I try to run the Orchestration projects given in the samples directory of the Jboss-4.9 distribution the following happens

1) ant deploy process runs fine.

2) ant deployProcess runs fine.

3) The ant startProcess fails with the following exception:

03:45:15,377 ERROR [GraphElement] action threw exception: null

java.lang.NullPointerException

at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)

at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:247)

at org.jbpm.instantiation.Delegation.instantiate(Delegation.java:162)

at org.jbpm.instantiation.Delegation.getInstance(Delegation.java:126)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.

java:39)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAcces

sorImpl.java:25)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)

at org.hibernate.proxy.pojo.javassist.JavassistLazyInitializer.invoke(Ja

vassistLazyInitializer.java:197)

at org.jbpm.instantiation.Delegation_$$_javassist_57.getInstance(Delegat

ion_$$_javassist_57.java)

at org.jbpm.graph.def.Action.execute(Action.java:136)

at org.jbpm.graph.def.Action_$$_javassist_80.execute(Action_$$_javassist

_80.java)

at org.jbpm.graph.def.GraphElement.executeAction(GraphElement.java:280)

at org.jbpm.graph.def.Node_$$_javassist_127.executeAction(Node_$$_javass

ist_127.java)

at org.jbpm.job.ExecuteActionJob.execute(ExecuteActionJob.java:33)

at org.jbpm.job.executor.JobExecutorThread.executeJob(JobExecutorThread.

java:172)

at org.jbpm.job.executor.JobExecutorThread.run(JobExecutorThread.java:63

)

The process is deployed in the database and I can view the process in the jbpm-console.

Can anybody kindly help me with this error? I am a newbie to Jboss ESB.

Thanks & Regards,

Dnyanesh Ginde