1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 10, 2011 7:07 PM by krisverlaenen

How to set up Drools Guvnor / deploy a process to JBoss Server via Eclipse

kdjn

Hi there!

I am currently trying to deploy a process to the JBoss-Server an to run the process.

As mentioned in the documentation, Drools Guvnor is one of the tools that can support me with deployment features.

How do i have to set up the drools-guvnor tool? Is there any how to that shows me how to do this?

I have already searched on the project website, but i cannot find anything useful to start with.

Does anybody know how to configure guvnor, so i can use it for deployment?

Any other way to deploy an process from eclipse would be great, too.

Thanks for any hint.

Friedemann

• 1. How to set up Drools Guvnor / deploy a process to JBoss Server via Eclipse
          krisverlaenen

You should check the Drools Guvnor documentation.  Though installing it is pretty easy, usually just dropping the war in the AS.  If you use the jbpm-installer, it automatically downloads and installs guvnor for you.

Note that Guvnor integration was not yet available in jBPM 5.0 CR1, it is however currently available in the latest snapshot.  I'll be making a blog entry and screencast about it in the next few days, so keep your eyes on the blog

Kris