0 Replies Latest reply on Dec 20, 2010 2:03 AM by peterbasutkar

can not able to delete ProcessInstance

peterbasutkar

Hi All

Requirement : Can not able to delete ProcessInstance.

Description :  I am using jbpm 3.2.6 and i am facing problem in deleting the ProcessInstance which Contains Sub-Process in it.

""

scenario : I have process("ProcessA") which contains sub-process as process("ProcessB") and sub-process("ProcessB") is the next Node in ParentProcess("ProcessA") after "start" node.i started the process("ProcessA") and completes the "start" task and then i creates the sub-process's("ProcessB") start task by using api

TaskMgmtInstance taskMgmtInstance = processInstance.getTaskMgmtInstance(); //where processInstance is the instance of ("ProcessB")

TaskInstance startTaskInstance = taskMgmtInstance.createStartTaskInstance();//manually creates start task because sub-process always skips starting task , means there is no TaskInstance entry in the database for this task.

and then to move to next task in the process i used api

startTaskInstance.end(); // i intenssionally not used processInstance.signal() to move to next task because i want EndDate for the starting task.

after doining all this when i try to delete processInstance of parent process("ProcessA") then i am getting exception.

Thanks And Regards

Prasad Basutkar