1 2 3 Previous Next 33 Replies Latest reply on Dec 8, 2010 5:30 PM by henk53 Go to original post
      • 30. Re: WEB-INF/lib remains empty after deployment
        priory.of.scion

Max,

I'm facing the same problem that henk faces. I have been using eclipse v3.5.2 and  JBossAS Tools   2.1.1.v. and my os is ubuntu10.10.

When i try to do a normal deploy i dont see the WEBINF/lib folder in that but when i close the projects and reopen it and do a clean and redeploy i find these there. is there some patch which takes care of this . could you let me know please

Regards

• 31. Re: WEB-INF/lib remains empty after deployment
          henk53

Any updates here? I keep hearing about this problem from some of our customers as well. Apparently something is still not 100% correct here.

• 32. Re: WEB-INF/lib remains empty after deployment
            maxandersen

Please use recent JBoss Tools instead of old versions and reproduce the problem there. If you do then please open jira with the steps and we will look again.

Thank you!

• 33. Re: WEB-INF/lib remains empty after deployment
              henk53

Max Andersen wrote:

Please use recent JBoss Tools instead of old versions and reproduce the problem there. If you do then please open jira with the steps and we will look again.

You're right, it's better to look at the recent versions, although it might still be interesting to know for bug tracking that this problem also existed in the previous stable version. I'm running Eclipse Helios with JBoss tools 3.2 beta 1 as well and having some issues that are basically similar to the issue in this thread and the issue as reported here: http://community.jboss.org/message/574041 .

I'll have to investigate some more to be able to make a good jira issue. It's rather hard to reproduce really and when it happens it always takes me by surprise and then it's hard to remember exactly what I did.

(this is different from 3.5.3/jboss tools 3.1.x where I had some installations where the problem was 100% reproducible)

1 2 3 Previous Next