4 Replies Latest reply on Nov 25, 2010 1:43 AM by jaikiran

EJB 3.1 configuration dependency on EJB2 using jboss 6.0 CR1

aravindsk

I am trying to remove unwanted services from default folder and it did not let me delete ejb2-timer-service.xml and that too i don't see corresponding ejb3-timerservice-jboss-beans.xml ?

• 1. Re: EJB 3.1 configuration dependency on EJB2 using jboss 6.0 CR1
          jaikiran

What error did you see when you tried to remove it? I think it might have to do with https://jira.jboss.org/browse/EJBTHREE-1880

• 2. Re: EJB 3.1 configuration dependency on EJB2 using jboss 6.0 CR1
            aravindsk

i get this , i will take a look at the link you provided, thanks.

DEPLOYMENTS IN ERROR:
              Deployment "jndi:SLSBProcessBean/no-interface" is in error due to the following reason(s): ** NOT FOUND Depends on 'jndi:SLSBProcessBean/no-interface' **
              Deployment "<UNKNOWN jboss.j2ee:jar=javaee6-app.war,name=SFSBProcessBean,service=EJB3>" is in error due to the following reason(s): ** UNRESOLVED Demands 'jboss.ejb:service=EJBTimerService' **
              Deployment "<UNKNOWN jboss.j2ee:jar=javaee6-app.war,name=SLSBProcessBean,service=EJB3>" is in error due to the following reason(s): ** UNRESOLVED Demands 'jboss.ejb:service=EJBTimerService' **
            at org.jboss.deployers.plugins.deployers.DeployersImpl.checkComplete(DeployersImpl.java:1228) [:2.2.0.Alpha8]
            at org.jboss.deployers.plugins.main.MainDeployerImpl.checkComplete(MainDeployerImpl.java:905) [:2.2.0.Alpha8]
            at org.jboss.system.server.profileservice.deployers.MainDeployerPlugin.checkComplete(MainDeployerPlugin.java:87) [:6.0.0.20101110-CR1]
            at org.jboss.profileservice.deployment.ProfileDeployerPluginRegistry.checkAllComplete(ProfileDeployerPluginRegistry.java:118) [:0.1.0.Alpha1]
            at org.jboss.system.server.profileservice.bootstrap.BasicProfileServiceBootstrap.start(BasicProfileServiceBootstrap.java:133) [:6.0.0.20101110-CR1]
            at org.jboss.system.server.profileservice.bootstrap.BasicProfileServiceBootstrap.start(BasicProfileServiceBootstrap.java:56) [:6.0.0.20101110-CR1]
            at org.jboss.bootstrap.impl.base.server.AbstractServer.startBootstraps(AbstractServer.java:827) [jboss-bootstrap-impl-base.jar:2.1.0-alpha-5]
            at org.jboss.bootstrap.impl.base.server.AbstractServer$StartServerTask.run(AbstractServer.java:417) [jboss-bootstrap-impl-base.jar:2.1.0-alpha-5]
            at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619) [:1.6.0_13]

DEPLOYMENTS IN ERROR:

Deployment "jndi:SLSBProcessBean/no-interface" is in error due to the following reason(s): ** NOT FOUND Depends on 'jndi:SLSBProcessBean/no-interface' **

Deployment "<UNKNOWN jboss.j2ee:jar=javaee6-app.war,name=SFSBProcessBean,service=EJB3>" is in error due to the following reason(s): ** UNRESOLVED Demands 'jboss.ejb:service=EJBTimerService' **

Deployment "<UNKNOWN jboss.j2ee:jar=javaee6-app.war,name=SLSBProcessBean,service=EJB3>" is in error due to the following reason(s): ** UNRESOLVED Demands 'jboss.ejb:service=EJBTimerService' **

at org.jboss.deployers.plugins.deployers.DeployersImpl.checkComplete(DeployersImpl.java:1228) [:2.2.0.Alpha8]

at org.jboss.deployers.plugins.main.MainDeployerImpl.checkComplete(MainDeployerImpl.java:905) [:2.2.0.Alpha8]

at org.jboss.system.server.profileservice.deployers.MainDeployerPlugin.checkComplete(MainDeployerPlugin.java:87) [:6.0.0.20101110-CR1]

at org.jboss.profileservice.deployment.ProfileDeployerPluginRegistry.checkAllComplete(ProfileDeployerPluginRegistry.java:118) [:0.1.0.Alpha1]

at org.jboss.system.server.profileservice.bootstrap.BasicProfileServiceBootstrap.start(BasicProfileServiceBootstrap.java:133) [:6.0.0.20101110-CR1]

at org.jboss.system.server.profileservice.bootstrap.BasicProfileServiceBootstrap.start(BasicProfileServiceBootstrap.java:56) [:6.0.0.20101110-CR1]

at org.jboss.bootstrap.impl.base.server.AbstractServer.startBootstraps(AbstractServer.java:827) [jboss-bootstrap-impl-base.jar:2.1.0-alpha-5]

at org.jboss.bootstrap.impl.base.server.AbstractServer$StartServerTask.run(AbstractServer.java:417) [jboss-bootstrap-impl-base.jar:2.1.0-alpha-5]

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619) [:1.6.0_13]

• 3. Re: EJB 3.1 configuration dependency on EJB2 using jboss 6.0 CR1
              aravindsk

can i assume ejb container that comes with jboss as 6.0 CR1 is only 3.0 and (some features of 3.1) ?

• 4. Re: EJB 3.1 configuration dependency on EJB2 using jboss 6.0 CR1
                jaikiran

aravind kopparthi wrote:

can i assume ejb container that comes with jboss as 6.0 CR1 is only 3.0 and (some features of 3.1) ?

6.0 CR1 has most of the EJB3.1 features except for a couple of features, which will be available in AS 6.0 Final.