1 2 Previous Next 19 Replies Latest reply on Jan 10, 2011 10:01 PM by krisverlaenen Go to original post
      • 15. Re: First jBPM5 snapshots
        seymwalt

Ok, great. Thanks.

• 16. Re: First jBPM5 snapshots
          sergio.perez

Hi..

Due that we are almost one month later... I would like to ask you if you still planning to do the first release this year??.. already know when it will be?

Thanks!

Sergio

• 17. Re: First jBPM5 snapshots
            krisverlaenen

Yes, I'm pushing out a CR1 as we speak.  If no big issues show up in the next few weeks, we will be ready to go at the end of the month (or at least early January, if I can get a few days of vacation as well )

Kris

• 18. First jBPM5 snapshots
              llwang0455

Hello,

I want to know when the migration tool will be released? Will it be a long time?

Does the migration tool support the migration from jbpm4.4 to jbpm5?

The differences between jbpm4.4 and jbpm5 are so much, just my thought!

Thanks!

• 19. First jBPM5 snapshots
                krisverlaenen

The migration tool probably won't be released at the same time as the 5.0 final version, but have a slight delay (of 1 or 2 months).  I suggest you check the progress on http://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/jbpmmigration/

The first focus of the migration tool is from jBPM3 to jBPM5.  However, we hope that the community can assist in creating something similar for jBPM4.

The changes between jBPM3/4 and jBPM5 can be quite significant, but we believe it will be worth it, and make sure we can keep supporting the new API and process format for many years to come.  jBPM5 is based on the BPMN2 standard and the knowledge-based API will allow you to combine this with powerful rules and complex event processing in a similar fashion. 

Kris

1 2 Previous Next